Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A must read on AGon.

Re: A must read on AGon.

Quote Originally Posted by RWTP24;486028;
    Nope, but I do think it is funny coming from you. You are sure starting to sounds like a troll to me. You spent a long time in the Twins vs. Tigers thread, defending your beloved Twins. It sure sounds like you are a Twins fan because you are trying to say Baker is better than Verlander. That is kind of funny, because that sounds like a Twins fan talking not a Red Sox (or any fan for that matter) fan talking. There is no one in their right mind would take Baker over Verlander at all.
    Who cares if she is a Twins fan? That doesn't mean she's a troll.

Relax everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;486029;
    *facepalm macro*
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

Lol, I said Baker's better than Verlander, lollololololol. If I said that, then maybe I better go jump off a bridge. I never said it, btw, I said he (The best pitcher the Twins have) is arguably better than Porcello. I never said Verlander :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;486032;
    Who cares if she is a Twins fan? That doesn't mean she's a troll.

Relax everybody.
    I'm from the MN, I have a love for my Twins, but I like the Red Sox more. So what is right.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;486036;
    I'm from the MN, I have a love for my Twins, but I like the Red Sox more. So what is right.
    :lol:

Thank you for making my point.

I am done now.
    "How do you catch a knuckleball? Wait until it stops rolling, then go to the backstop and pick it up."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;486015;
    I think trolls should stay out of serious topics, such as ones regarding a person's child being in a coma. What are you going to call me heartless for not giving trolls the same treatment as others?
    Lol.

He started the thread!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;486039;
    Lol.

He started the thread!
    She meant the artist formerly known as Javier Lopez.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;486039;
    Lol.

He started the thread!
    Haven't answered my question.
    WAR is good for something.

You banned Javy?

Noooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by RWTP24;486037;
    :lol:

Thank you for making my point.

I am done now.
    And you continue to get on this, yet I'm the troll? Way to be a hypocrite.

The Verlander thing you were referring to was me comparing Porcello and Baker, where Verlander was simply used as a control.

You've proven absolutely nothing, considering the fact that I've admitted to me having some love for the Twins. Not to mention, it doesn't make me a troll.

Well, this thread has been hijacked beyond all recognition so....closed. I'm sure there's an ethics forum you guys could go to to yell at each other. Talksox is not that place.