Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ON TOP AGAIN BABY

Re: ON TOP AGAIN BABY

what are you talking about yankees have won 2 world series this century forgot about 2000

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498347;
    hey emmz!! please take it easy bitterness and frustration is no good for you!!!!!!
    Hey yankee great fan take it easy spelling grammar and capital letters is no good for you!!!!!
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498349 View Post
    what are you talking about yankees have won 2 world series this century forgot about 2000
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498347;
    hey emmz!! please take it easy bitterness and frustration is no good for you!!!!!!
    Immense retardation is not good for you either, but you just keep on keepin' on with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498349;
    2001 is the start of the new century. look it up. Just showing how stupid you really are.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;498352;
    Immense retardation is not good for you either, but you just keep on keepin' on with it
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Double A

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498342;
    yes the curse is gone but the yankees are the team of the decade they both won 2 world series in the decade but yankees played in 4
    New York and Boston fans don't give a damn about coming in 2nd place. We don't want to turn into the Atlanta Braves/Buffalo Bills.

Nothing like a Yankees World Series win to get every dim-wit with an extra cromosome running out of the woodwork to try and rub it in your face.

Go back to your parent's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;498357;
    Nothing like a Yankees World Series win to get every dim-wit with an extra chromosome running out of the woodwork to try and rub it in your face.

Now this is the perfect time for the picture i had earlier of the retarded kid.

Nothing like a Yankees World Series win to get every dim-wit with an extra cromosome running out of the woodwork to try and rub it in your face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

:lol:

This!

Has the idiot been chased off? I think so

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;498364;
    :lol:

That's hilarious