Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ON TOP AGAIN BABY

Re: ON TOP AGAIN BABY

"People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

This has become Troll-A-Palooza.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;498387;
    gay together even before teamates.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

It's a love story man, come on
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;498388 View Post
    This has become Troll-A-Palooza.
    And the majority of the trolling is being done by you guys. You really can't come up with anything more original than these retarded pictures all of you are posting? Now granted, the thread-starter is a tool and is exactly the type of fan that gives the real Yankee fans a bad wrap, but he's gone now.....let it go. I don't think us Yankee fans who post here consistently have been too unbearable to deal with after this. I think we've been pretty gracious, which is saying a lot considering the abuse you guys would be taking if this were 5-6 years ago. I can crawl out from under a bridge and post retarded not-funny pictures too. But with me being a Yankee fan that will probably result in a ban considering the double standard regarding rules around here lately.

I'd like to congratulate the 2009 NY Yankees on their World Series Championship.

They can now officially go faak themselves for 2010.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by yankee great fan;498318;
    YANKEES RULE!!!!!! YANKEES RULE!!!!! 27 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS COMPARED TO 7 ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GOT RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why do douche Yankee fans think they can rile up Red Sox fans with this kind of crap anymore? Sorry dude. Those days are long gone.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;498435;
    And the majority of the trolling is being done by you guys. You really can't come up with anything more original than these retarded pictures all of you are posting? Now granted, the thread-starter is a tool and is exactly the type of fan that gives the real Yankee fans a bad wrap, but he's gone now.....let it go. I don't think us Yankee fans who post here consistently have been too unbearable to deal with after this. I think we've been pretty gracious, which is saying a lot considering the abuse you guys would be taking if this were 5-6 years ago. I can crawl out from under a bridge and post retarded not-funny pictures too. But with me being a Yankee fan that will probably result in a ban considering the double standard regarding rules around here lately.
    This was a troll post in the first place, by a new Yankee fan.

Why are you so butthurt?

If you don't like the pictures, don't watch them. And on that note, how many did i post, douchus maximus?
    WAR is good for something.