Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: WBC and the Constitution

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;504130;
    Just so you know, the same article you posted states that in 2007 they lost an $11 million dollar lawsuit for disrupting a funeral.

How about reading it through?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Just so you know, the same article you posted states that in 2007 they lost an $11 million dollar lawsuit for disrupting a funeral.

Hahaha, I am laughing so hard my sides are starting to hurt. THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

"A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that a fundamentalist Kansas church's protest outside the funeral of a Westminster Marine killed in Iraq is protected speech and did not violate the privacy of the service member's family, reversing a lower court's $5 million award."

I think this is the nail in the coffin. This is the benefit of READING. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;504134;
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol:
    A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that a fundamentalist Kansas church's protest outside the funeral of a Westminster Marine killed in Iraq is protected speech and did not violate the privacy of the service member's family, reversing a lower court's $5 million award."

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrevenge;504131;
    Doesn't say that at all. Phelps said that, "Everyone knows that we didn't disrupt a funeral." Takes a lot of fabrication for that to mean, "We're not picketing the funeral."

Did you read it thoroughly?
    "Fabrication?"

You have no idea what their argument was but you attempt to defend it. Now that is fabrication.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;504138;
    "Fabrication?"

You have no idea what their argument was but you attempt to defend it. Now that is fabrication.
    A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that a fundamentalist Kansas church's protest outside the funeral of a Westminster Marine killed in Iraq is protected speech and did not violate the privacy of the service member's family, reversing a lower court's $5 million award.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;504133;
    As redsoxrevenge has proven with his article, the interpretation has gone both ways in separate occasions. thanks for providing the information by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrevenge;504135;
    Hahaha, I am laughing so hard my sides are starting to hurt. THE FIRST PARAGRAPH

"A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that a fundamentalist Kansas church's protest outside the funeral of a Westminster Marine killed in Iraq is protected speech and did not violate the privacy of the service member's family, reversing a lower court's $5 million award."

You didn't even defend your argument... At all...

Words can't describe how stupid you look right now. Oh, and Size 50? Really? AND boldened. Way to highlight your stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;504138;
    "Fabrication?"

The whole phelps case was Fabrication. if the federal judges didn't just look at the wrongs in law instead seeing that the Phelps lied their asses off.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrevenge;504139;
    A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that a fundamentalist Kansas church's protest outside the funeral of a Westminster Marine killed in Iraq is protected speech and did not violate the privacy of the service member's family, reversing a lower court's $5 million award.
    Different interpretations in different occasions.

What happens when it reaches Supreme Court for review?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;504141;

You didn't even defend your argument... At all...

Words can't describe how stupid you look right now. Oh, and Size 50? Really? AND boldened. Way to highlight your stupidity.
    You must be joking.

1. A federal jury awarded the family $11 million

2. A federal judge reduced the award to $5 million

3. 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals reverses the $ 5 million decision.

Phelps should be in jail not only for perjury but for Disturbing the Peace. How could you disrespect your country like this. Some one has Obamaicitis.

Ok we're done here.

Re: WBC and the Constitution

I hate this place. Expect changes.