Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst Dates

Re: Worst Dates

Yeah, just let some random person set you up on a blind date...

Seriously though.. What are the odds of that happening?

Ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;515120;
    Rule Number 2: Blind Date. Don't do them under any circumstances. It's the digital age, there should be plenty of pictures of her available.
    :lol:

I agree.

Not really a fan of blind dates. Never did one, don't plan on doing one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;513371;
    I don't have much to contribute on a "worst dates" thread, but if there was a "worst drunken hookups" thread...
    This is pretty much my life story, I once motor-boated a girls vagina while she did a handstand in the pool, I dont know why, and I dont really remember doing it (I was told over and over by buddies about how big of an idiot I was) but we were all drunk and her vagina was in front of my face and I went for it, I saw her the next day and she looked like shrek (she looked like jessica alba with my beer goggles), and I thought about hanging myself when she came over to talk to me
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;515746;
    This is pretty much my life story, I once motor-boated a girls vagina while she did a handstand in the pool, I dont know why, and I dont really remember doing it (I was told over and over by buddies about how big of an idiot I was) but we were all drunk and her vagina was in front of my face and I went for it, I saw her the next day and she looked like shrek (she looked like jessica alba with my beer goggles), and I thought about hanging myself when she came over to talk to me
    I feel bad for you. at least you only motor-boated her vagina instead of getting some. Could have been even worse as in a little Shrek Baby.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;515747;
    I feel bad for you. at least you only motor-boated her vagina instead of getting some. Could have been even worse as in a little Shrek Baby.
    I have good friends, they hauled me away and took me to the house and put me to bed, plus I got sick a little later, I think I got Vag Poisoning, she was pretty nasty.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;515746;

If it makes you feel better, I was clubbing with a friend of mine and we both brought back girls (at different times) and we each hooked up with the aforementioned ladies in my flat. And when we woke up we found out that the girls were mother and daughter.

Since I know that everyone is going to ask, I hooked up with the daughter, and my roomate got the mother, but in all fairness they were both good looking.

So these are Worst Dates?

Hahahahahahaha!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."