Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing teams.

Changing teams.

This offseason has been the worst ever, seriously. Mike Cameron to replace Bay? Wow. Beltre replacing Lowell? lol again.

The only real upgrade is Scutaro who isn't impressive and Lackey... Yet we plan to beat the Yankees? Hahaha. Im done, im officially becoming a Yankees fan.

I might change my mind if Sox win a world series, if not Im staying a Yankees fan.

If you can beat em'. join em'

Re: Changing teams.

Then you were never really a Sox fan to begin with and you're probably a Yankee troll`. Good riddance.
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

ok

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516911 View Post
    This offseason has been the worst ever, seriously. Mike Cameron to replace Bay? Wow. Beltre replacing Lowell? lol again.

The only real upgrade is Scutaro who isn't impressive and Lackey... Yet we plan to beat the Yankees? Hahaha. Im done, im officially becoming a Yankees fan.

I might change my mind if Sox win a world series, if not Im staying a Yankees fan.

Na we don't want ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji;516913;
    Then you were never really a Sox fan to begin with and you're probably a Yankee troll`. Good riddance.
    WRONG.

Ive stood by this team for every year ive been alive then they come up with this bullshit?

SIGN FUCKING HOLLIDAY! I don't care how much they want to spend, they make how much money off the fans? they charge how much a fucking hot dog? JC sign the best available FA, it doesn't even cost prospects like AG would. Theo is a cheap ass punk, we didn't get TEX because his cheap ass, now we dont get Bay or Holliday.

Let me guess? "BAY ISNT WORTH THE MONEY HE'LL BE DH WITHIN A YEAR!!!"

GUESS WHAT? we have DH spot available after this season. FUCK YOU THEO. PINSTRIPE PRIDE FROM NOW ON!

Major Leaguer

This way dear

|
    |
    |
    \/

http://www.pinkhatsociety.net/

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516918;
    WRONG.

Ive stood by this team for every year ive been alive then they come up with this bullshit?

SIGN FUCKING HOLLIDAY! I don't care how much they want to spend, they make how much money off the fans? they charge how much a fucking hot dog? JC sign the best available FA, it doesn't even cost prospects like AG would. Theo is a cheap ass punk, we didn't get TEX because his cheap ass, now we dont get Bay or Holliday.

GUESS WHAT? we have DH spot available after this season. FUCK YOU THEO. PINSTRIPE PRIDE FROM NOW ON!
    First off, your premise is both incorrect and reactionary.

Second:

Have the Red Sox improved or regressed?

Inform yourself.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516911;

Hey Gom, how have you been?

Your avatar is appropriate, as you are clearly a quack.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Somehow, I don't think you'll be missed.....

Quote Originally Posted by Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009;516918;
    WRONG.

You've posted here before haven't you.....

Quote Originally Posted by BOSOX11;516929;
    Somehow, I don't think you'll be missed.....
    Really? I always appreciate a little humor.

BOY

Have fun. I doubt you were ever a real Red Sox fan. No self respecting Red Sox fan would ever change teams and become a Yankees fan. What are you 12? A ban-wagon jumper?
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Legend

Just a question, did you go with "Migual Cabrera 2 sox 2009" because "Miguel Cabrera 2 sox 2009" was taken?