Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: mlb.tv fight

  1. #16

    Re: New member from UK

    I'm ashamed that I know anyone in the DR and Minnesota.

    Shame on you both. Trailer trash.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #17

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518471;
    So let me see you gave a complete stranger access to your account as soon as she posted on Talksox which was in Sept. of 09'. Yea, right !
    So what?

    I couldn't watch it. The account would have expired and i would have had to renew it anyway. A cousin of mine also has it. Big fucking deal, what are they gonna do with it? They can't add any sort of expense to it without a credit card anyway. And to change the password or anything else you need access to the E-mail used to create the account. Maybe you didn't know anything about this or how it works but you have an opinion anyway. Interesting.

  3. #18

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518477;
    So what?

    I couldn't watch it. The account would have expired and i would have had to renew it anyway. A cousin of mine also has it. Big fucking deal, what are they gonna do with it? They can't add any sort of expense to it without a credit card anyway. And to change the password or anything else you need access to the E-mail used to create the account. Maybe you didn't know anything about this or how it works but you have an opinion anyway. Interesting.
    I don't care. You made this shit up just to back her up just like you do time after time.

    Oh, BTW, I love the gutless invisable mode.

  4. #19

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518481;
    I don't care. You made this shit up just to back her up just like you do time after time.
    Bullshit.

    If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. The point is she can give her opinion on whatever the fuck she wants to, specially if it harms no one. As far as i'm concerned, you just need to stop being such an ass. If anyone's making shit up here, it's you.

  5. #20

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518481;
    Oh, BTW, I love the gutless invisable mode.
    Not gutless, strategic.

    That way i can jump on assholes like you without them knowing when i'll strike.

    Anyways, i'm done. You're obviously just trying to be an asshole, and this has already been established. Chill-the-fuck-out.

  6. #21

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518486;
    Not gutless, strategic.

    That way i can jump on assholes like you without them knowing when i'll strike.

    Anyways, i'm done. You're obviously just trying to be an asshole, and this has already been established. Chill-the-fuck-out.
    Good, just stop lying, posting about things that dpn't pertain to you, and attempting to be an internet bully.

  7. #22

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518448;
    You have no idea, you don't have it, you have never had it, but you still feel compelled to critique something you have no personal knowledge of.
    Actually, for the record, I've used this. And stop being a fucking asshole for no reason.

    Jesus Christ, this was completely uncalled for. You just feel the urge to attack someone out of nowhere, who's trying to be friendly to someone new to the site, and even more, you try and hijack a thread? Wow, how old are you? 7?
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  8. #23

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518490;
    Good, just stop lying, posting about things that dpn't pertain to you, and attempting to be an internet bully.
    Ooooooh.

    Much butthurt when called out on his bullshit.

    Keep going. Show your true colors. We already know what you really are.

  9. #24

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518490;
    Good, just stop lying, posting about things that dpn't pertain to you, and attempting to be an internet bully.
    Says the guy who just tried to attack me out of nowhere. You're a hypocrite, and you'll be treated accordingly. That was an attack out of nowhere, for no reason. I was trying to be friendly and give some advice, and you decide to ram up my ass the fact that I'm poor and can't afford to buy it or some shit like that.

    Cool, I don't care. I've used it before, it seemed like it was a good deal. All I said was that from what I heard, it's a good deal. How is that something that warrants an attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  10. #25

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518463;
    I don't care what subcriptions you have or don't have. She doesn't have them. If you illegally gave her access, it only reinforces the fact that you are a man without honor, meaning a thief. That is all, chump.
    What? How is that a man without honor? And you have no backings to your claim. You're making some blind ass assumption that maybe my friend or something doesn't have it.... Yeah, because I have lots of friends who kinda like baseball, and actually, I have about a handful of friends who use the service.

    I've used mlb.tv more than once, on more than one computer.

    Seriously, there's absolutely nothing substantial to your argument, so stop trying to be an e-bully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  11. #26

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;518500;
    What? How is that a man without honor? And you have no backings to your claim. You're making some blind ass assumption that maybe my friend or something doesn't have it.... Yeah, because I have lots of friends who kinda like baseball, and actually, I have about a handful of friends who use the service.

    I've used mlb.tv more than once, on more than one computer.

    Seriously, there's absolutely nothing substantial to your argument, so stop trying to be an e-bully.
    And you know this how?

    I have an MLB.TV subscription and i lent her the password.

    She used it for some time and loved it.

    You have no idea, you don't know if she had tried it, but you still feel compelled to critique someone whose experiences you have no personal knowledge about
    .

    Illegally using/sharing services is called theft.

  12. #27

    Re: New member from UK

    *Googles FCC phone number*
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  13. #28

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;518506;
    *Googles FCC phone number*
    Because half the site wasn't using a certain website to see the games anyway. :lol:

  14. #29

    Re: New member from UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518504;
    And you know this how?
    Oh, well, excuse me

    Illegally using/sharing services is called theft.
    Huh, well I don't remember that, he's probably just defending me, but I have used it before. He lied to you, so therefore, he's a cowardly piece of Dominican trash, right?

    I've used it at a couple of friends' house. Completely legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  15. #30

    Re: New member from UK

    This was a pleasant little thread.

    Too bad it will be locked.

    Great impression for our new member in the U.K..
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •