Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mlb.tv fight

mlb.tv fight

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;518279;
    MLB.tv is a very good thing, btw. I would get it if I could afford it. I think it's pretty much every game. I don't know about you, but I'm a baseball fan about as much as I am a Red Sox fan, so I like to watch any games I can.
    You have no idea, you don't have it, you have never had it, but you still feel compelled to critique something you have no personal knowledge of.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Re: New member from UK

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518448;
    You have no idea, you don't have it, you have never had it, but you still feel compelled to critique something you have no personal knowledge of.
    And you know this how?

I have an MLB.TV subscription and i lent her the password.

She used it for some time and loved it.

You have no idea, you don't know if she had tried it, but you still feel compelled to critique someone whose experiences you have no personal knowledge about.

Please stop being an asshole.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;518279;
    MLB.tv is a very good thing, btw. I would get it if I could afford it. I think it's pretty much every game. I don't know about you, but I'm a baseball fan about as much as I am a Red Sox fan, so I like to watch any games I can.
    Seems like a pretty forward statement to me. So either she's lying, or you're making up your bill as ypu go along.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518450;
    And you know this how?

I have an MLB.TV subscription and i lent her the password.

She used it for some time and loved it.

You have no idea, you don't know if she had tried it, but you still feel compelled to critique someone whose experiences you have no personal knowledge about.

Stop being a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518450;
    Sox fan on the Cape.

Please do this.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;518455;
    Sox fan on the Cape.

Please do this.
    This has what to do with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518454;
    Stop being a liar.
    Oh?

And why wouldn't i have an MLB.TV subscription?

The fact that i'm Dominican doesn't mean i don't have a credit card and can buy an MLB.TV premium account (which i've had for 2 years running).

If you check the GT's you'll notice me bitching about my laptop's video card crapping out and giving me grief while watching the games around Mid-September. It's easy for me to prove i have an MLB.TV subscription by the way.

Big liar huh?

Don't know about you, but that looks like a fully functioning MLB.TV to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518459;
    This has what to do with you ?
    And you have to be a jerk to people because?
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518460;
    Oh?

And why wouldn't i have an MLB.TV subscription?

The fact that i'm Dominican doesn't mean i don't have a credit card and can buy an MLB.TV premium account (which i've had for 2 years running).

If you check the GT's you'll notice me bitching about my laptop's video card crapping out and giving me grief while watching the games around Mid-September. It's easy for me to prove i have an MLB.TV subscription by the way.

Big liar huh?

Don't know about you, but that looks like a fully functioning MLB.TV to me.
    I don't care what subcriptions you have or don't have. She doesn't have them. If you illegally gave her access, it only reinforces the fact that you are a man without honor, meaning a thief. That is all, chump.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;518462;
    And you have to be a jerk to people because?
    No, I'm going to call out assholes that think they can dominate. So you think you're so sort of "great defender" ? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518463;
    I don't care what subcriptions you have or don't have. She doesn't have them. If you illegally gave her access, it only reinforces the fact that you are a man without honor, meaning a thief. That is all, chump.
    *Yawn*.

If i paid for my access but can't use it, i can let someone else use it for me as long as i don't use it at the same time. Read the terms of agreement, it can be used in multiple computers, chump.

The only thing reinforced here is the fact that you're a bitter asshole. You rarely post, and when you do, you're trying to be a dick to someone.

She can say whatever she damn well pleases about MLB.TV whether if she has or hasn't tried it (she has) and if it bothers you, don't fucking read it. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518465;
    No, I'm going to call out assholes that think they can dominate. So you think you're so sort of "great defender" ? I think not.
    Well I'm glad that you are the judge of all character GOD.

If you want to find assholes you should look into the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518465;
    When will you call out yourself then, champ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;518467;
    *Yawn*.

If i paid for my access but can't use it, i can let someone else use it for me as long as i don't use it at the same time. Read the terms of agreement, it can be used in multiple computers, chump.

The only thing reinforced here is the fact that you're a bitter asshole. You rarely post, and when you do, you're trying to be a dick to someone.

She can say whatever she damn well pleases about MLB.TV whether if she has or hasn't tried it (she has) and if it bothers you, don't fucking read it. Who the fuck do you think you are?
    So let me see you gave a complete stranger access to your account as soon as she posted on Talksox which was in Sept. of 09'. Yea, right !

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;518471;
    So let me see you gave a complete stranger access to your account as soon as she posted on Talksox which was in Sept. of 09'. Yea, right !
    I wouldn't call them strangers.