Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 420

Thread: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

  1. #31

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;526514;
    We have 11, we need one more.

    Member

    SFoC
    Hyrax
    Dipre
    Keeper
    a700hitter
    msubulldogs21
    redsoxrules
    Gom
    WhiskeyBreath
    TheKilo
    mtbkyr
    Where the hell is Example? C'mon Example. It's time for you and me to go mano a mano.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  2. #32

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Where and when should i send the money?

  3. #33

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;526526;
    Where and when should i send the money?
    I'm waiting to reach number 12. Then I'll set up the league and a tentative draft date. At that time I'll PM each of the 12 ( with exception of Gom, who will be e-mailed ) with registration information and my PayPal address and mailing address. What do you say Yeszir make the even 12. Man up.

  4. #34

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;526516;
    Where the hell is Example? C'mon Example. It's time for you and me to go mano a mano.
    I guess he is hiding. No guts.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  5. #35

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    I cant. I need to focus on academic pursuits this spring. Sorry guys. I'm sure someone will step up.

  6. #36

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Fuck it, I'll join. Promise to be more active.

  7. #37

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;526573;
    Fuck it, I'll join. Promise to be more active.
    Way to step up!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  8. #38

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Talksox Fantasy Baseball 10' is up and running. Yahoo does not offer a Plus option this year. So that saves us $130 in Yahoo fees. Therefore, dues will be lowered to $ 20 with all funds to be applied to prize money. The tentative draft date is : 3/17/10 @ 7:30 PM EST. I will send out League ID, password and my address, shortly.

  9. #39

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;526625;
    Talksox Fantasy Baseball 10' is up and running. Yahoo does not offer a Plus option this year. So that saves us $130 in Yahoo fees. Therefore, dues will be lowered to $ 20 with all funds to be applied to prize money. The tentative draft date is : 3/17/10 @ 7:30 PM EST. I will send out League ID, password and my address, shortly.
    It's my first year in the league. What places get paid?

  10. #40

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;526632;
    It's my first year in the league. What places get paid?
    1st. Winner takes it all.

  11. #41

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Sounds good.

  12. #42

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Funny how all of you talk like you are going to win.

    It's a three team race. Me, a700, and SFOC. To the rest of you, thanks for the donation.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

  13. #43

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Gom;526712;
    Funny how all of you talk like you are going to win.

    It's a three team race. Me, a700, and SFOC. To the rest of you, thanks for the donation.
    Welcome back, and good luck.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  14. #44

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;526713;
    Welcome back, and good luck.
    Don't need luck, and thank you.

    I'm heading back to Baltimore this year to catch a game, and a big thank you for the restaurant tip.

    Anyone looking to trade yet? :thumbsup:

    On a serious note, are we short people? I've got a few peeps that played last year, some of you guys who played in the fun league know them. Good baseball guys, if you have room.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

  15. #45

    Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Gom;526712;
    Funny how all of you talk like you are going to win.

    It's a three team race. Me, a700, and SFOC. To the rest of you, thanks for the donation.
    Good to have you back, Gom.

    Nah, I'm coming back with a vengeance this year.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •