Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicole DeBoer

Re: Nicole DeBoer

What? She looks damn good in the second picture. Reminds me of a girl I used to have a crush on in high school. Ah, Angela Smolenski, whatever happened to you? Sigh...
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Re: 10 Player's Who'd Look Good in Pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;523979;
    Dude, I wouldn't f*** her even if I were using her own penis
    Rarely do I laugh at my computer screen :lol:

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I've always had a thing for girls with short hair and very petite figures. I used to get razzed on in high school for dating girls with boyish looks and boys with girlish looks.

A symphony in contradiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524030;
    I've always had a thing for girls with short hair and very petite figures. I used to get razzed on in high school for dating girls with boyish looks and boys with girlish looks.
    A symphony in contradiction.

That's the 2nd gayest thing I've ever heard on this site.

What was the first? "Hi guys, my name is italstallianion, nice to join this board"?
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;524027;
    Rarely do I laugh at my computer screen :lol:

Thanks yeszir, if I can get you to laugh then I've known that I've done my job. I'm narcissistic enough that I'll save the page to remember my successes.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524035;
    What was the first? "Hi guys, my name is italstallianion, nice to join this board"?

No, I'm just saving it in case somebody says something gayer in the future. With the way this thread is going I'm afraid you're going to outdo yourself. And not in the "I broke my record for most beers in a night" outdo yourself, I mean the "fantasise about boyish girls or girlish boys while you fire off knucklechildren and wake up with a fried harddrive and a phone number from some dude named Nicole de Boer." I'm talking about that kind of outdoing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;524044;
    No, I'm just saving it in case somebody says something gayer in the future. With the way this thread is going I'm afraid you're going to outdo yourself. And not in the "I broke my record for most beers in a night" outdo yourself, I mean the "fantasise about boyish girls or girlish boys while you fire off knucklechildren and wake up with a fried harddrive and a phone number from some dude named Nicole de Boer." I'm talking about that kind of outdoing yourself.
    Im sorry, do you have a problem with my judgement level of attractiveness, or my dating of boys in high school?

Think carefully before you answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524048;
    Im sorry, do you have a problem with my judgement level of attractiveness, or my dating of boys in high school?

Think carefully before you answer.

The first one. The 2nd one helps prove my point on the first one.

No need to think carefully.

So what you're saying is that not being 100% straight makes you unqualified to judge how someone looks? Or are you just saying that you have stupidly rigid definitions of attractiveness for women?

She clearly has a rash in these pictures. All over her face, too.

Thumbs down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;524062;
    She clearly has a rash in these pictures. All over her face, too.

Thumbs down!!!!
    I'm gonna ban you.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524060;
    So what you're saying is that not being 100% straight makes you unqualified to judge how someone looks? Or are you just saying that you have stupidly rigid definitions of attractiveness for women?

I'm saying that liking dudes skews your qualifications for determining the level of attractiveness of women, ESPECIALLY considering that your ultimate choice in a woman looks like a dude. Or your ultimate choice in a dude looks like a woman, I'm still not sure with Nicole de Boer.

And just becuase I don't think that women with penises are hot doesn't mean that I have a stupidly rigid definition of attractiveness for women. I made sure of that by consulting all of my roomates and I'm not the only one that vomits each time I see her picture or instantly becomes flaccid when viewing this thread.

I'm fine with you not being 100% straight. I don't judge you AS a person, especially considering that I think you're a fine poster here, but I do think that makes you less qualified to say which women are the hottest.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;523979;
    Dude, I wouldn't f*** her even if I were using her own penis. Seriously, she looks like a lesbian mated with a hyena. You owe me a new computer after I puked all over mine.
    Quoted for truth.

Short hair looks terrible on women, especially when that woman has been on what appears to The Auschwitz Dieting plan.

I think if you guys watched a seventh-season episode of DS9 and saw her moving instead of in still-shots, you might feel differently.