Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nicole DeBoer

Re: Nicole DeBoer

I think you guys are being kind of high browed here. Especially after having seen some of your pictures!

Granted, the pics make her look masculine. But she is not ugly in any way.

Have any of you seen her ass and legs? I haven't. I'll assume she has a shapely derriere and legs nicer than the ones on my pool table. Let's say she is well shaven, has some make-up, and is standing in front of you wearing nothing but thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. Would you view her differently?

Yeah. Think about that.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I don't see how everyone thinks she's ugly. I'm not a huge fan of the short hair on women, but some people can pull it off, for one, and I think that's what everyone's emphasis seems to be on. Her hair being short or something.

I simply do not see ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Meh, I just looked at a ton of her pics on google images, and after what you said I still would not view her differently, she would still look like a miserable french lesbian, just in thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. But maybe I would do her anyway because, well, it's a vagina. I'll just have to wear a flannel cut-off shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of doc martins to pretend i'm a lesbian woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;524397;
    Meh, I just looked at a ton of her pics on google images, and after what you said I still would not view her differently, she would still look like a miserable french lesbian, just in thigh highs and 4" come fuck me pumps. But maybe I would do her anyway because, well, it's a vagina. I'll just have to wear a flannel cut-off shirt, ripped jeans, and a pair of doc martins to pretend i'm a lesbian woman.
    :lol::lol:

But you'd fuck her.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Im telling you, watch her in DS9, especially in 'The Emperors New Cloak' when her mirror universe counterpart comes to DS9 to convince Quark and Rom to steal a cloaking device for the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe. Leather outfit, low cut top, touseled hair and a real bad attitude. Plus, in that episode, her mirror counterpart is a lesbian.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Yes, I would. Beggars can't be choosers haha

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;524399;
    Im telling you, watch her in DS9, especially in 'The Emperors New Cloak' when her mirror universe counterpart comes to DS9 to convince Quark and Rom to steal a cloaking device for the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe. Leather outfit, low cut top, touseled hair and a real bad attitude. Plus, in that episode, her mirror counterpart is a lesbian.
    DS9 was not just the best Star Trek show, it was really good television. I used to watch it all the time "back in the day". Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;524400;
    Yes, I would. Beggars can't be choosers haha
    You're not a beggar, you're a man!

Now. Let's up the ante. Let's say you meet this woman and she is really nice. You spend some time with her and end up kissing. She has a really nice mouth and knows how to use it.

Her skin is soft as a babie's ass. And her touch arouses you. You're not high, or drunk.

How are you going to feel?

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Looks good enough, yet some of the site's virgins are thinking twice about it. :lol:
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;524401;
    DS9 was not just the best Star Trek show, it was really good television. I used to watch it all the time when I "back in the day". Great stuff.

You're not a beggar, you're a man!

Now. Let's up the ante. Let's say you meet this woman and she is really nice. You spend some time with her and end up kissing. She has a really nice mouth and knows how to use it.

Her skin is soft as a babie's ass. And her touch arouses you. You're not high, or drunk.

How are you going to feel?
    Now that you put it that way . Most of what I said was joking around. I'm not a shallow person or anything like that. A good woman is a good woman, regardless of how she looks with short hair or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;524402;

Looks good enough, yet some of the site's virgins are thinking twice about it. :lol:
    This is way better.

Loads would be blown. Short hair or no short hair.

If I close my eyes, she could be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;524411;
    If I close my eyes, she could be anyone.
    Including a guy, because apparently, you don't like women very much. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;524396;
    I don't see how everyone thinks she's ugly. I'm not a huge fan of the short hair on women, but some people can pull it off, for one, and I think that's what everyone's emphasis seems to be on. Her hair being short or something.

I simply do not see ugly.

For the record, there is a difference between ugly and unattractive. As to Spudboy's point, while most of us aren't attractive either (myself included) that does not mean that we are any less qualified to say whether or not a celebrity is also unattractive. That just means in all honesty that we shouldn't make fun of her, but that doesn't mean that we can't.

Besides, YOTN had mentioned how she was the hottest girl on earth and Keeper said I was a homosexual for not being attracted to her, so I needed people like BigPapiEnFuego, SchillingouttheK's, Suns, and MSUbulldogs to all confirm that I'm right and wouldn't f*** her. Granted I wouldn't f*** her while I was with my girlfriend anyway, but the point is still noted. I had to prove that I was right and I feel vindicated that more people agree that she isn't hot than those that say she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;524413;
    Including a guy, because apparently, you don't like women very much. :lol:

I do, just not that one. If you can call her a woman to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;524405;

Loads would be blown. Short hair or no short hair.
    That one works.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein