Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 NFL Offseason Thread

Re: 2010 NFL Offseason Thread

Big Ben is in trouble in Georgia.

Some skank is accusing him of sexual assault. No charges filed as yet.

Sounds fishy to me.

Ben accused of rape AGAIN? Jesus.

Anyway Giants signed Antrel Rolle, he should definitely help them. CC Brown sucks

Jets traded Kerry Rhodes to the Cardinals for 4th rounder this year and 7th rounder in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44;527967;
    Ben accused of rape AGAIN? Jesus.

Anyway Giants signed Antrel Rolle, he should definitely help them. CC Brown sucks
    I find Antrel Rolle to be immensely overrated though. He's really not nearly as good as many hyped him up to be, the teams who wanted him so badly, like Dolphins fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;528060;
    I find Antrel Rolle to be immensely overrated though. He's really not nearly as good as many hyped him up to be, the teams who wanted him so badly, like Dolphins fans.
    Oh, I agree. I was just stating he is an upgrade, he definitely doesn't deserve to be the highest paid safety in the NFL though.

Vanden Bosch for 4/26 is a bargain for Detroit.

Legend

Scott Fujitia signs with the Browns.
    RIP Bob Feller

I'm lol'ing at the Bears. It will be hilarious when they miss the playoffs again next year.

Jaguars sign DE Aaron Kampman from the Packers. That should help the league's worst pass rush. Although we missed out on Vanden Bosch, at least he's still out of the division/conference and we got a good player regardless.

Per Adam Schefter:

Julius Peppers' contract: 2010 -- $20m; 2011 -- $11.5m; 2012 -- $9m; 2013 -- $13m; 2014 -- $14m; 2015 -- $16.5m. First 3 yrs guaranteed.
    I'm sure the pats were no where near this deal
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mtbykr;528219;
    Per Adam Schefter:

I'm sure the pats were no where near this deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;528090;
    I'm lol'ing at the Bears. It will be hilarious when they miss the playoffs again next year.

Steelers re-sign Ryan Clark and also sign Arnaz Battle and Antwaan Randle El. Special teams are going to be upgraded a lot thankfully by the last two signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;528090;
    If Favre retires, you can stick a fork in the Vikings and the Packers are the clear favorites, but the Bears have closed the gap. Peppers was overpaid, but he is an elite pass rusher and should be productive for a few more seasons. And while Chester Taylor isn't the greatest RB in the world, he's an upgrade over Forte and should take some pressure off Cutler.

There are still a lot of issues to address, namely the offensive line, free safety, and the secondary. The receiving corps isn't that strong either, but Devin Aromashodu emerged late in the season. And Knox and Bennett are young and full of promise. Say what you want about Mike Martz, but Ron Turner was boring and predictable. So far, the biggest concern with Martz is will he utilize Greg Olsen, and if not, should Olsen be traded?
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;528256;
    If Favre retires, you can stick a fork in the Vikings and the Packers are the clear favorites, but the Bears have closed the gap. Peppers was overpaid, but he is an elite pass rusher and should be productive for a few more seasons. And while Chester Taylor isn't the greatest RB in the world, he's an upgrade over Forte and should take some pressure off Cutler.
    Or maybe just cancel out the pressure on Cutler created by Martz putting Greg Olsen on full time blocking duty.

Peppers should be productive. 30 is the magic age. He could fall apart at any time.

There are still a lot of issues to address, namely the offensive line, free safety, and the secondary. The receiving corps isn't that strong either, but Devin Aromashodu emerged late in the season. And Knox and Bennett are young and full of promise. Say what you want about Mike Martz, but Ron Turner was boring and predictable. So far, the biggest concern with Martz is will he utilize Greg Olsen, and if not, should Olsen be traded?
    Turner is boring and predictable, Martz is fun, wacky, and spontaneous. Yippee. At the end of the day, the offenses will be pretty equal in terms of production. The Bears' lack of an offensive line and go-to wideout only hurts them more in the Martz schemes.

Legend

The browns are interested in Jake Delhomme and justin fargas.

Browns trying to trade Quinn. Rumors are that St.Louis want him for Bulger.

Leave the division with the browns, steelers, ravens, and bengals alone!! I will do all the reporting for that division.
    RIP Bob Feller