Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/01 OAK @Sox

06/01 OAK @Sox

With Portman Mojo... the streak continues.
    "A couple of years ago I was hitting .170 and everybody wanted to kill me...what happened then? LASER SHOW"--Dustin Pedroia

Re: 06/01 OAK @Sox

RED SOX (29-23)
    Marco Scutaro SS
    Dustin Pedroia 2B
    Victor Martinez C
    Kevin Youkilis 1B
    David Ortiz DH
    Adrian Beltre 3B
    J.D. Drew RF
    Bill Hall LF
    Darnell McDonald CF

Pitching: RHP John Lackey (5-3, 4.84).

ATHLETICS (28-24)
    Rajai Davis CF
    Daric Barton 1B
    Ryan Sweeney RF
    Kurt Suzuki C
    Jack Cust DH
    Kevin Kouzmanoff 3B
    Gabe Gross LF
    Mark Ellis 2B
    Cliff Pennington SS

Pitching: LHP Gio Gonzalez (5-3, 3.54).
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

AmalieBenjamin We'll be starting at 7:30 p.m., according to the announcement in the press box. Tarp still on the field.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Sorry, JimEd, but that was waaay too big. Youre gonna have to resize it or find another smaller version.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Any idea when this game will start?

7:30 is the new start time. check the globe. it has it now.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;553988;
    AmalieBenjamin We'll be starting at 7:30 p.m., according to the announcement in the press box. Tarp still on the field.
    Yo Jasonbay....did you really not see this before you asked what time the game would start? :blink::dunno:

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;554003;
    Yo Jasonbay....did you really not see this before you asked what time the game would start? :blink::dunno:
    No I didn't, haha my bad. I was on with Ipod and the pictures were covering like my whole screen and making it hard to see other posts.

Edit: Thanks bsox0407

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44;554007;
    No I didn't, haha my bad. I was on with Ipod and the pictures were covering like my whole screen and making it hard to see other posts.

Edit: Thanks bsox0407
    :lol: Yeah the pictures were a little much until they got reduced.

Hm. Kouzmanoff gets an infield single to Beltre, and then Beltre gets one to Kouzmanoff the bottom of the same inning. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?!?!?!

Where is everyone god damn it.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;554021;
    Hm. Kouzmanoff gets an infield single to Beltre, and then Beltre gets one to Kouzmanoff the bottom of the same inning. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?!?!?!

I'm still looking at the OP.

Reduced version.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Not watching, but according to Gameday Gonzalez is really getting squeezed, especially against Hall.

Good job Scoot.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;554021;

I was wonderin why it was so quiet in here tonight too

Pedroia down to .254? Wow, he's scuffling.
    Hal sucks