Register now to remove this ad

Page 344 of 345 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345 LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 5171

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I watch almost every game and I still can't hold a candle. My hands get too damn shaky.
    Are you taking comedy classes or what?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Are you taking comedy classes or what?
    Define "comedy"
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Define "comedy"
    In this case saying funny shit.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    In this case saying funny shit.
    Just formed one of my biggest genuine smiles in some time.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Work coffee is usually shit compared to buying it on the way in. And also, you can buy a coffee shop's coffee and brew it at home but it still doesn't taste anything like it tastes when it's from the store.
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  6. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    May be off your beaten path but have you tried Providence Bagel on South Main St. in Providence?

    A friend of mine owns it. I have not been there yet.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  7. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    Yeah, DD sucks. [see what I did there?]
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #5153
    I know we keep saying it, but ESPN really is worthless. For example, this garbage article:

    "That is why it might be premature to talk about a dynasty, but that is what the Yankees might be building."

    http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york/ya...t-of-a-dynasty
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #5154
    At the football game on Saturday, I was being felt up by some young drunk broads again. Why am I only found attractive by people when they're drunk?
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #5155
    The Saw movies. Aside from the first one, straight up garbage. I'm being reminded of them now thanks to Cinemasins.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    At the football game on Saturday, I was being felt up by some young drunk broads again. Why am I only found attractive by people when they're drunk?
    Just be thankful for Beer Goggles and keep a supply of beer on hand.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  12. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    The Saw movies. Aside from the first one, straight up garbage. I'm being reminded of them now thanks to Cinemasins.
    The latest one (part 7) I think was the absolute worst..... Totally went away from Saw, just became a man murdering people basically lol. The series needs to die..... Hopefully this Jigsaw is the final one. I liked part 1..... Didn't mind 2 and 3.... The rest were so awful they aren't even worth talking about.

  13. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    The latest one (part 7) I think was the absolute worst..... Totally went away from Saw, just became a man murdering people basically lol. The series needs to die..... Hopefully this Jigsaw is the final one. I liked part 1..... Didn't mind 2 and 3.... The rest were so awful they aren't even worth talking about.
    I can't even tell you how many I watched - 4 or 5. I think by that point they had absolutely no idea what to do with the plot to hang the grisly trap scenes on.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #5159
    We can rebuild him. We have the technology

    He should lose his medical license.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    We can rebuild him. We have the technology

    He should lose his medical license.
    Easy to say, when you're not the one trapped in a body that no longer functions.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •