Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I want to wish everyone in my (slightly dysfunctional ) Red Sox online "family" a very Merry Christmas.

Although we may not always agree on the right thing(s) for the FO or the Manager to do we all have a common bond, we all have an undying passion for OUR Boston Red Sox!

Merry Christmas to all, and may there be a parade in Boston late in October 2018!
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

back at you my friend!!! Merry Christmas to all.

Merry
    Christmas

Happy Holidays to all Seattle Mariners fans.

Both of us.

And Merry Christmas to all my Red Sox friends.

May our favorite teams bring us great joy in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony View Post
    Happy Holidays to all Seattle Mariners fans.

Both of us.

And Merry Christmas to all my Red Sox friends.

May our favorite teams bring us great joy in 2018.
    Lol.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Merry Christmas Everyone.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Merry Christmas to everyone at TalkSox!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Merry Christmas gents and ladies. Eat and drink all you can.

Merry Christmas, ya’ll.

Merry Christmas, all you strange people on the internet!

BedfordFalls.jpg
    Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I want to wish everyone in my (slightly dysfunctional ) Red Sox online "family" a very Merry Christmas.

Although we may not always agree on the right thing(s) for the FO or the Manager to do we all have a common bond, we all have an undying passion for OUR Boston Red Sox!

Merry Christmas to all, and may there be a parade in Boston late in October 2018!
    boy oh boy what a storm we got.

Merry Christmas to everyone at TalkSox!

Merry Christmas everybody! I am grateful to have all of you in my life (even if not in the most direct way), even though some of you like giving a random 19 year old you don't know IRL shit over the Internet.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Happy Christmas all
    other names i have posted under: none