Register now to remove this ad

Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344 LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 5152

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    If changes to Fenway and environs are to be made, the gates should be relabeled to be in some order or sequence.

    Tonight I attended an event there with a700. We parked in the Masco lot on Brookline Avenue right next to Boston Beer Works. I saw Gate A on Yawkey way and told a700 let's just mosey on down Yawkey way to our gate, Gate C.

    WRONG! Gate C is located in the center field side of the wall on Landsdown Street.

    I made us walk around the entire stadium unnecessarily. The order of the Gates is fucked. I never noticed this in the 50 years that I have attended games there.

    I could have just walked across Brookline Ave and walked about 150 feet.

    Despite this fuck-up I had a blast talking to a700.

    What a cool dude. Funny as fuck, too.
    No way..... you two are fucking nuts....... that must have been fun......
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  2. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    What a cool dude.
    Must have been an imposter.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #5133
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    I am so sick of my world of sport becoming a political forum.
    Well then, the solution is to mention it on your sports forum in a way that seems designed to start a political discussion, right?

    Seriously though, let's not even lay the first brick in this road, okay?


  4. #5134
    When the coffee machine at work is broken. What the fuck is this shit? How am I supposed to enjoy my Friday now?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  5. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    When the coffee machine at work is broken. What the fuck is this shit? How am I supposed to enjoy my Friday now?
    This happened to me a few weeks back so I went to this fancy coffee shop down the street..... All I got was a friggin black coffee and it wasn't even a big size or anything. Just a medium.... It came to nearly 4 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BLACK COFFEE!!!!!!!! That was the ultimate piss off day.

  6. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerd View Post
    this happened to me a few weeks back so i went to this fancy coffee shop down the street..... All i got was a friggin black coffee and it wasn't even a big size or anything. Just a medium.... It came to nearly 4 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For black coffee!!!!!!!! That was the ultimate piss off day.
    wtf!
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  7. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    When the coffee machine at work is broken. What the fuck is this shit? How am I supposed to enjoy my Friday now?
    Don't you have minions?

  8. #5138
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Don't you have minions?
    It's Friday, they are all on the bench today. Of the 5 locations we have, this is the only one with a coffee machine. What the hell? Like 5 years ago they were still smoking at board meetings!

    I have a package of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies sitting on my desk that need a side of coffee to go with them!
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  9. #5139
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It's Friday, they are all on the bench today. Of the 5 locations we have, this is the only one with a coffee machine. What the hell? Like 5 years ago they were still smoking at board meetings!

    I have a package of "gourmet" chocolate chip cookies sitting on my desk that need a side of coffee to go with them!
    Addiction is a disease
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #5140
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Addiction is a disease
    I know. I just can't quit chocolate chip cookies.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  11. #5141
    I sat down today to pick my classes before the enrollment period for the spring opens up in a couple of weeks... So many choices!!!! I spent at least two hours deciding on an elective.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    When the coffee machine at work is broken. What the fuck is this shit? How am I supposed to enjoy my Friday now?
    Work coffee is usually shit compared to buying it on the way in. And also, you can buy a coffee shop's coffee and brew it at home but it still doesn't taste anything like it tastes when it's from the store.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #5143
    The realization that years of not being able to watch games has eroded my baseball knowledge to the point where I can't hold a candle to you guys in the baseball discussion threads.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #5144
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    This happened to me a few weeks back so I went to this fancy coffee shop down the street..... All I got was a friggin black coffee and it wasn't even a big size or anything. Just a medium.... It came to nearly 4 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BLACK COFFEE!!!!!!!! That was the ultimate piss off day.
    I don't think the lack of cream affects the price. Most places don't charge extra. Maybe it was a special roast with more expensive beans?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #5145
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    The realization that years of not being able to watch games has eroded my baseball knowledge to the point where I can't hold a candle to you guys in the baseball discussion threads.
    I watch almost every game and I still can't hold a candle. My hands get too damn shaky.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •