Register now to remove this ad

Page 333 of 333 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333
Results 4,981 to 4,986 of 4986

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    I find that the problem is often faulty electronics. Technology has replaced the old fashioned knobs, but the electronic pads and circuitry suck for durability.
    You may be correct. The guy who repaired the washer said it's the control system that usually runs into issues.

I forgot to mention that my dryer also died as well. It was as old as my first washer. The estimate repair were $500, so that wasn't an option. Ended up spending $800 for a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    One of our cats was run over by a motorcycle. She was pregnant and almost due. Life sucks sometimes
    I lost too many cats that way in the past. My two are strictly indoors. Very sorry to hear about your cat.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    One of our cats was run over by a motorcycle. She was pregnant and almost due. Life sucks sometimes
    Sorry about that- pets=family

I hate it when people try to make the game of baseball an intellectual adventure. None of that is coming from the actual performers - I wonder what Sam Travis was thinking if he heard Farrell say that his swing was "impacting " the baseball. Something like - he hits the shit out of it might work better for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    I hate it when people try to make the game of baseball an intellectual adventure. None of that is coming from the actual performers - I wonder what Sam Travis was thinking if he heard Farrell say that his swing was "impacting " the baseball. Something like - he hits the shit out of it might work better for him.
    Farrell speaking like a guy who knows nothing about hitting.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Technology has replaced the old fashioned knobs
    Yeah, I know someone who's had the IVF treatment.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

A single spark can start a spectral fire

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.