Register now to remove this ad

Page 271 of 376 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Yes not too many brain cells at work here. An Uzi? Not sure who is dumber - the gun instructor or the parents. I guess Darwin would say the gun "instructor"

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Putting an Uzi in automatic mode in the hands of a young child. Hmmm....what could possibly go wrong?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...or_killed.html

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gojohn99 View Post
    Yes not too many brain cells at work here. An Uzi? Not sure who is dumber - the gun instructor or the parents. I guess Darwin would say the gun "instructor"
    That place does weddings and shit. Can't believe there's people out there who want to spend their happiest day shooting heavy weaponry. Really, rednecks??
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    That place does weddings and shit. Can't believe there's people out there who want to spend their happiest day shooting heavy weaponry. Really, rednecks??
    Yeah, it usually takes at least a year or so before you start feeling like breaking out the automatic weaponry during a conversation with your spouse, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Sometimes 6 months...

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Yeah, it usually takes at least a year or so before you start feeling like breaking out the automatic weaponry during a conversation with your spouse, right?

boredom. severe boredom.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/health...html?hpt=hp_t1

Oh look, another government agency with a gazillion dollar budget and no fucking idea what they are doing. They've had months to prepare for the eventuality of ebola cases in the U.S. yet hospitals have no idea what to do, lack proper gear and/or are not following proper procedures. We've seen this kind of thing already with FEMA and the VA, and this is not the first CDC fuck-up, given the lapses with biological agents in their laboratories. Good times.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

The bags under Mila Kunis's eyes. Ugh. Would not bang.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    You might be the only one who wouldn't.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    You might be the only one who wouldn't.
    And Anne Hathaway and Emma Stone - sorry, not into owls.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...ury-link-field

So SBNation rolls with that headline even after getting comment from the breweries on how the sampling might have been flawed? I'm more likely to believe the brewers who rigorously test their product that some news station that tested something without the first idea of what they're doing. So until it's proven to be watered down, the headline should have said "may"
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

And Anne Hathaway and Emma Stone - sorry, not into owls.
    Those two wouldn't even know how good they had it.

One thing I have really acquired a passionate hatred for is all these fucking contests that require you to go on the internet and enter a PIN or something to find out if you've won. Goddamn it, do I really have time for that kind of idiocy? And yet, sometimes it kind of nags at you that you might have won if you'd checked. Evil motherfuckers!

Sick kids over Thanksgiving break. Fun times.

All the white friends I have on FB posting about Ferguson and Staten Island who never posted a single goddamn thing about the epidemic of blacks killing blacks.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Gay people. I don't care if they are gay and I don't care what they do, but why the hell do I have to hear about it all the time? My school had a fucking "gay support" rally today and these flyers were taped all over the place, what the hell does this even mean:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29nw...8#.VIDp00TOUo8