Register now to remove this ad

Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337
Results 5,041 to 5,049 of 5049

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5041
    Double A
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Connecticut. Americas filing cabinet
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Everyone knows what records are now gramps.

    https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...rips-streaming

    Sales of vinyl in 2016 reached a 25-year high as consumers young and old have once again embraced physical formats of music.

    More than 3.2m LPs were sold last year, a rise of 53% on last year and the highest number since 1991 when Simply Red’s Stars was the bestselling album. This was also the first year that spending on vinyl outstripped that spent on digital downloads.
    Yes I am aware. I'm not that old. It's a little thing called humor.

  2. #5042
    Todd Heap backed up his truck and accidentally killed his 3 year old daughter. Awful. I couldn't imagine ever getting over such a tragic accident.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Post game show is brought to you by.....Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #5043
    Holy shit what a nightmare.

    I'd be inconsolable.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #5044
    Double A
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Connecticut. Americas filing cabinet
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Todd Heap backed up his truck and accidentally killed his 3 year old daughter. Awful. I couldn't imagine ever getting over such a tragic accident.
    Exactly. There is no way anyone could ever get over something like that. I can't imagine how much of a nightmare his life is right now. Holy crap.
    We satisfy our endless needs & justify our bloody deeds.
    In the name of destiny & in the name of God.

  5. #5045
    I don't think I've ever been most disturbed than watching this cleveland killer video by accident on my twitter feed. Dude just walked over to a 78 year old defenseless man and killed him in cold blood.. they need to execute that psychopath piece of shit.

  6. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    This was also the first year that spending on vinyl outstripped that spent on digital downloads.[/I]
    Wait. This blows my mind if this is right. Would this also count member services to things like Pandora or SiruisXM and others......?
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  7. #5047
    I'm so on edge today and I feel like I'm going to explode.

    Mindset

    It's one of those days where you just start smoking again for the fuck of it.

    To center my chi, I'm just going to drink a few beers, eat a shit ton of cookies and play video games after the kids go to bed.

    Shit... Tomorrow is my son's science fair. Replace "play video games" with "makes a display board."

    Thanks, for letting me vent TS!
    Got a head cold, got a chest cold and it's three days old goin' on forever
    Make you hazy, make you lazy, drive you crazy
    For days and days and days and days and days and years
    The government flu
    The government flu
    The government flew through you

  8. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I'm so on edge today and I feel like I'm going to explode.

    Mindset

    It's one of those days where you just start smoking again for the fuck of it.

    To center my chi, I'm just going to drink a few beers, eat a shit ton of cookies and play video games after the kids go to bed.

    Shit... Tomorrow is my son's science fair. Replace "play video games" with "makes a display board."

    Thanks, for letting me vent TS!
    Having children results in a lifelong battle to keep one's sanity.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  9. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Having children results in a lifelong battle to keep one's sanity.
    Everything was just steamrolling on me today. Work, kids, pets, weather, traffic, the goddamn coffee machine... I think I still just have a lot of pent up frustration about my car being at the mechanic all day on Monday and Tuesday and have just been going stir crazy.
    Got a head cold, got a chest cold and it's three days old goin' on forever
    Make you hazy, make you lazy, drive you crazy
    For days and days and days and days and days and years
    The government flu
    The government flu
    The government flew through you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •