Register now to remove this ad

Page 344 of 344 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344
Results 5,146 to 5,152 of 5152

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

  1. #5146
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I watch almost every game and I still can't hold a candle. My hands get too damn shaky.
    Are you taking comedy classes or what?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Are you taking comedy classes or what?
    Define "comedy"
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Define "comedy"
    In this case saying funny shit.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    In this case saying funny shit.
    Just formed one of my biggest genuine smiles in some time.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Work coffee is usually shit compared to buying it on the way in. And also, you can buy a coffee shop's coffee and brew it at home but it still doesn't taste anything like it tastes when it's from the store.
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  6. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    May be off your beaten path but have you tried Providence Bagel on South Main St. in Providence?

    A friend of mine owns it. I have not been there yet.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  7. #5152
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Inly coffee shop between highway and work is Dunkies. Hard pass.
    Yeah, DD sucks. [see what I did there?]
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •