Page 309 of 527 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 7895

Thread: Official NFL thread

Here's a clip of the interview, sounds like he said M-O-B at the end lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elatO5E8pGs

L-O-B. Legion Of Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    Mvp is another of the top of my head and mannyhof
    Yeah, I never said that. Thanks for playing.

I think Montana is the greatest qb ever. Brady and Manning are 2 and 3 in any order someone wants to put them.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Yeah, I never said that. Thanks for playing.

I think Montana is the greatest qb ever. Brady and Manning are 2 and 3 in any order someone wants to put them.
    You just mentioned the other day that Manning had lost 8 times in his teams opening playoff game

You said that Peyton doesn't suck in the playoffs.

He's lost 8 times in the first round of the playoffs averaging only 16 points per game. Sometimes narratives are based in reality.
    Averaging only 16 points per game is borderline suckage in this day and age. If he was putting up 30 a game and lost due to having a shitty defense, you'd have a point. That's clearly not the case.

My argument wasn't strictly based on w/l. Yours was. If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

Very reasonable. Too reasonable in fact.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

I said If Peyton can mannage to get another ring, critics can longer say that he can't get it done in the playoffs. Except for Montana, pretty much every single quarterback has struggled at some point in the post season( ones with significant playoff games played ).
    Fact is your playing the best teams in the post season so it's most likely that your playoff record will be less than the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Very reasonable. Too reasonable in fact.
    It's an argument i've proposed as well, but some here can't get off of Manning's nutsack long enough to see that it's true.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    It's an argument i've proposed as well, but some here can't get off of Manning's nutsack long enough to see that it's true.
    I'm a 49ERS fan, I have no objection to calling Montana the all time best at QB.

My argument is that Manning>Brady

BB takes a shot a Wes Welker.
    Go cry some more.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    BB takes a shot a Wes Welker.
    Go cry some more.
    Your coach is Jim Harbaugh, the king of the criers AND you complained about the Richard Sherman interview. C'mon man.

Your coach is Jim Harbaugh, the king of the criers AND you complained about the Richard Sherman interview. C'mon man.
    Harbaugh complains about calls in game for flags ( just like anyone else ) . He doesn't give anyone any cheap shots nor does he act like an idiot in post games like Sherman did.

Richard Sherman is definitely the best corner in the league, and has been for a while. Dude's ridiculously smart, he's HUGE for a corner, 6'3 and 220 lbs, and he's always got a psychological edge over his opponent, because he's so confident. Truly great player, and apparently Crabtree was talking shit to him at an event this offseason. People are so quick to judge.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6x-O3kb1sI

Nothing but respect for Sherman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I've watched the reply of the Welker hit a bunch of times now. No doubt they were targeting Talib, but the hit itself was far from being one of the dirtiest hits we've seen in football. I think Belichick overreacted a bit.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

If Welker had made that hit while playing for the Pats I bet Belichick would not have disapproved. Football is violent. That is most of the game's appeal. The whole thing is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned. That Pats didn't have the horses ( no pun intended ) to win the game or a Superbowl.