Register now to remove this ad

Page 371 of 426 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6388

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #5551
    The Giants don't bother me. Yeah, they beat the Pats in 2 Superbowls, but they weren't assholes.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  2. #5552
    It's more Giants fans than the Giants. I guess I don't hate the Giants as much as I never want them to win or see Giants fans happy. Eli Manning also pisses me off because he looks like he has an extra chromosome out there, and can go from being someone who got on the team from the Make A Wish foundation, and then in the 4th quarter/playoffs turns into Rain Man. Also I think that God himself beat the Pats in the first Pats/Giants Superbowl. I don't really think the Giants won anything.

  3. #5553
    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion View Post
    My hated teams are probably the Giants, Ravens, Cowboys, and then maybe the Jets and Steelers.
    That's not a bad list for starters.

    Mine would be Patriots, Patriots, Giants, Jets, Browns, Cowboys, Redskins. Patriots are on the list twice because I hate them that much more than other teams.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #5554
    Honestly as a steelers fan I don't really hate the patriots. I mean they are good so I don't like them lol, but by far my most hated team is Ravens. I don't get how anyone can root for that team. Steve Smith is a prick, Harbaugh is the most annoying coach of all time and EVERYTIME they lose its because other team cheated, or they gave game away, a John Harbaugh team never just gets beat!

  5. #5555
    If the officiating isn't flat out fixed, is it purposely biased towards the top teams? Seems that way.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #5556
    What is the point of that rule anyway? I don't understand why that would be a penalty anyway, if Lions got ball back on that after Kam Chancelor made an AMAZING play, and ended up winning, Id be more mad than what actually happened.

  7. #5557
    They seriously need to fix the officiating which means fix the rule book. Way too many penalties being called/not called. It's too inconsistent and a lot of it is bullshit. But whether they fix the rule book or not, where is the accountability for bad referees making wrong game-changing decisions?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #5558

  9. #5559
    I hate the Chargers, we should have won that game. I seriously wish this team just would not exist anymore so I have a reason to cheer for someone else, absolutely pathetic.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  10. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I hate the Chargers, we should have won that game. I seriously wish this team just would not exist anymore so I have a reason to cheer for someone else, absolutely pathetic.
    Its not too late to hop on the Patriots bandwagon

  11. #5561
    Would definitely be a Packers fan. Hope they absolutely crush the Chargers next week.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  12. #5562
    Stating the obvious here, but Roger Goodell is a piece of shit.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  13. #5563
    In today's NFL, I just don't think you can take that risk that Pittsburgh did. Wins are too precious. You have to kick that field goal and go to OT. It worked out for them, but they would be crucified if it hadn't.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #5564
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Stating the obvious here, but Roger Goodell is a piece of shit.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...ther-eye-black
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...123623159.html

    Goodell is worst commissioner in any sport.

  15. #5565
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    In today's NFL, I just don't think you can take that risk that Pittsburgh did. Wins are too precious. You have to kick that field goal and go to OT. It worked out for them, but they would be crucified if it hadn't.
    As a Steelers fan, I didn't mind the decision to run a play, especially when you have the best RB in the NFL and only need half a yard.. However, the decision to come out in wild cat, was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, I'm glad it worked but holy shit that was stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •