Register now to remove this ad

Page 419 of 431 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6453

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6271
    Sports talk shows nowadays seem to be a shouting contest.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #6272
    Blake Bortles is the worst.

  3. #6273
    J-E-T-S! Don't look now, but because of their record against the AFC East, the Jets own the tiebreaker over the Pats.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  4. #6274
    Jets rushing attack has been pretty good, and as long as McCown can stay on the field they should at least be competitive in most games.

  5. #6275
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    J-E-T-S! Don't look now, but because of their record against the AFC East, the Jets own the tiebreaker over the Pats.
    It's a little early for that.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6276
    They'll probably open as an underdog on the road against the Browns.

  7. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    J-E-T-S! Don't look now, but because of their record against the AFC East, the Jets own the tiebreaker over the Pats.
    lol
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  8. #6278
    That Pats defense is really fucked up.

    BB needs to get that shit fixed.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  9. #6279
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    They'll probably open as an underdog on the road against the Browns.
    Until today, the Browns had played teams close.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Until today, the Browns had played teams close.
    They should get Myles Garrett back too.

  11. #6281
    What still concerns me about the Jets is that they seem hesitant to throw the ball down the field. McCown can do it. He did it a couple times last week, but only once today. But, then again, with over 250 rushing yards today, there was almost no need to throw the ball deep.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #6282
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    What still concerns me about the Jets is that they seem hesitant to throw the ball down the field. McCown can do it. He did it a couple times last week, but only once today. But, then again, with over 250 rushing yards today, there was almost no need to throw the ball deep.
    Any site show QB accuracy by distance? Because I'd like to see if what you say is true.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6283
    I'm overjoyed at the Giants starting 0-4, way worse than I could have wished for.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm overjoyed at the Giants starting 0-4, way worse than I could have wished for.
    I don't know how I feel. I do know that I feel bad for Brandon Marshall. The man is such a fantastic human being, destined to be a great TV analyst, doing so much charity work for mental illness, and he wanted to play for the Giants so he could finally get to the playoffs. My heart will forever be rooting for him, especially after he came so close with the Jets in 2015.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  15. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't know how I feel. I do know that I feel bad for Brandon Marshall. The man is such a fantastic human being, destined to be a great TV analyst, doing so much charity work for mental illness, and he wanted to play for the Giants so he could finally get to the playoffs. My heart will forever be rooting for him, especially after he came so close with the Jets in 2015.
    So basically you're a fan of what, 6, 8 teams?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •