Register now to remove this ad

Page 420 of 431 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6453

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6286
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    So basically you're a fan of what, 6, 8 teams?
    I'm such a big fan of the game. Football is by far my favorite sport. It's the one I relate to the most, and the one I yearn to be able to play again. I watch every game I can, so sometimes I draw a liking to other teams. And if you're gonna start insulting me for that, you can fuck off.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm such a big fan of the game. Football is by far my favorite sport. It's the one I relate to the most, and the one I yearn to be able to play again. I watch every game I can, so sometimes I draw a liking to other teams. And if you're gonna start insulting me for that, you can fuck off.
    Atta boy Thunder. Give him hell.

    Obviously I favor the Pats. But I like several other teams as well. Like Houston ( big Pats connection ) , Nawahlins I like Breeze and the coach ), and even the Bills now that the foot smeller is gone. I like their fans and the city has little else going for it.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  3. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    So basically you're a fan of what, 6, 8 teams?
    Nothing wrong with that. I like the KC Chiefs, Ottawa Senators, and Milwaukee Brewers for different reasons to a lesser degree.

  4. #6289
    Ha ha, as predicted, nobody in LA give a F about the Chargers.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #6290
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm such a big fan of the game. Football is by far my favorite sport. It's the one I relate to the most, and the one I yearn to be able to play again. I watch every game I can, so sometimes I draw a liking to other teams. And if you're gonna start insulting me for that, you can fuck off.
    Not sure that counted as an insult, bro. I just find it interesting that the teams you profess to like are each other's bitter rivals.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6291
    Although that being said, I can't decide which side of the Cubs/Cardinals rivalry to pick.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #6292
    I'm getting back into football but can't commit to spending three hours watching a game.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm getting back into football but can't commit to spending three hours watching a game.
    For real. The commercial breaks are absolutely ridiculous.

  9. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm getting back into football but can't commit to spending three hours watching a game.
    But you can spend the three hours watching baseball games? The time length in baseball is easily longer lol.

  10. #6295
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    But you can spend the three hours watching baseball games? The time length in baseball is easily longer lol.
    Was just gonna say the same thing. We're almost at the three hour mark here, and we're only in the 6th. NFL games rarely go much past the 3:15 range, although the Jets game went about 3:35 on Sunday. Well worth it though.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    But you can spend the three hours watching baseball games? The time length in baseball is easily longer lol.
    No, because I can't watch baseball games at all. But if I could, I'd rather watch that than football.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #6297
    Why is it every week, Cam Newton has to do something to show what a douche he is?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6298
    As much as I want the Pats to lose tonight, there's no way in hell it happens. Plus, with the Jets next week, Bill wouldn't let his guys lose three straight.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  14. #6299

  15. #6300
    Steve Smith on the TNF Pregame: "If we're going to prom, this New England defense is our date because they have no defense."
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •