Register now to remove this ad

Page 425 of 527 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Not me. I don't care what the Pats do. I don't want them to win, but I don't really have a strong hatred for them. I like Brady. and I never said Jets would've won had they got that call.

I'm just saying I think it was a horrendous call with no merit of overturn, if you disagree fine. But this isn't a "world is out to get the Pats argument".
    It’s obvious how much you hate them whenever you post about the NFL. Be real.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Wouldn't the fact that he had the ball in his hands, hit the ground and ball didn't move be clear evidence he had possession?
    That’s now how possession works in the NFL. He fumbled the ball. Even if he held onto the ball after the fumble, he landed out of bounds through the endzone after not establishing possession in bounds. This is probably a TD by college rules.

So Big Ben is done?

Thank you Pittsburgh!!!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It’s obvious how much you hate them whenever you post about the NFL. Be real.
    This is complete bullshit. Look through this thread and find me anywhere I've "hated" on the Pats. Me saying the Falcons are stupid for passing the ball with the lead in the super bowl isn't hating. I've legit said Brady is the best QB of all time and objectively defended bad calls involving Pats before. For example, the Kuechly/Gronk play at the end of the game a few years ago.. But okay, whatever you say!
    http://www.talksox.com/forum/search....hid=340317&pp=

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    So Big Ben is done?

Thank you Pittsburgh!!!
    That game still didn't give me a lot of confidence in Ben. Leveon carried the load and Ben's touchdown pass was a deflected ball that should've been picked, but Antonio Brown made an absurd play off the deflection.

AB is proving he is easily the best WR in the league. His consistent domination is just absurd.

This is complete bullshit. Look through this thread and find me anywhere I've "hated" on the Pats. Me saying the Falcons are stupid for passing the ball with the lead in the super bowl isn't hating. I've legit said Brady is the best QB of all time and objectively defended bad calls involving Pats before. For example, the Kuechly/Gronk play at the end of the game a few years ago.. But okay, whatever you say!
    http://www.talksox.com/forum/search....hid=340317&pp=
    And to be clear. I don't root for the Patriots at all, I don't like them, but the only two teams I legitimately hate are the Ravens and Bengals for obvious reasons.

From WEEI:

" Fouts didn’t appear to know why the call was changed after replay review. The replay official determined Sefarian-Jenkins lost possession of the football before he hit the pylon, and didn’t regain it until he fell out of bounds. Fouts, however, kept yammering on about how Sefarian-Jenkins touched the pylon, as if that was the only detail that mattered.

When Fouts finally got around to recognizing Sefarian-Jenkins’ control of the ball was the issue, he wrongly claimed the officials said he had fumbled it out of the end zone. That is asinine, of course, because Sefarian-Jenkins was already out of bounds at that point. His handling of the ball once he stepped off the playing field was irrelevant. "

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    From WEEI:

" Fouts didn’t appear to know why the call was changed after replay review. The replay official determined Sefarian-Jenkins lost possession of the football before he hit the pylon, and didn’t regain it until he fell out of bounds. Fouts, however, kept yammering on about how Sefarian-Jenkins touched the pylon, as if that was the only detail that mattered.

When Fouts finally got around to recognizing Sefarian-Jenkins’ control of the ball was the issue, he wrongly claimed the officials said he had fumbled it out of the end zone. That is asinine, of course, because Sefarian-Jenkins was already out of bounds at that point. His handling of the ball once he stepped off the playing field was irrelevant. "
    LOL crazy shit...seems like there's as much controversy about replay calls as there used to be about naked-eye calls. And I'm in favor of replay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    LOL crazy shit...seems like there's as much controversy about replay calls as there used to be about naked-eye calls. And I'm in favor of replay.
    Yup.

I've moved past this game as a fan of the team that that call hurt. Let's all move on
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Absolutely the WORST CALL I've ever seen. Jets should be 4-2, but there still 3 games better than some people pegged them to be. Josh McCown played too well, the defense held their own despite a bunch of penalties and miss opportunities. And, above all, the Jets still had a shot to tie. That defense stepped up after the league blew that call. Miami and Jay Cutler are next, but he's looked good the last two weeks
    http://www.businessinsider.com/gif-t...ertime-2013-10

Don’t remember this one?

Today's was far worse. You can't even begin to argue with it
    I can't disagree with you

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Really, Denver? Gonna hand this sorry-ass Giants team missing their best player their first win? Disaster.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.