Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 527 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL thread

Re: Official NFL thread

It may just be a tease, but Cutler has looked decidedly better with Martz calling the shots. Now, if only Forte could break some tackles.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I happened to see a TV on the Saints/Niners game in the lobby of the minigolf course I was at, on my way out. Was I too far away, or was the score really 2-0?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;579685;
    I happened to see a TV on the Saints/Niners game in the lobby of the minigolf course I was at, on my way out. Was I too far away, or was the score really 2-0?

At the start. The Center snapped the ball over Alex Smith's head and it was going into the 49ers end zone with a few Saints running towards it and Alex Smith got to it and smacked it out of the endzone for a safety.

:lol: I was hoping the game would end with that score. When is the last time that happened?
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;579687;
    :lol: I was hoping the game would end with that score. When is the last time that happened?
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Was_there_...in_an_NFL_game

Talk about Weird they did it to each other. lol
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Dumb challenge by Lovie (big surprise). Cut Clark's ass.
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Yep, great timing for that timeout. Giving Rodgers time to recover. Lovie is a retard.

Terrible challenge by McCarthy. That's a big timeout they sacrificed on a play that never had a chance to be overturned.

Sweet. 3-0. A soft 3-0, though. Could easily be 1-2. Peppers is a beast. Forte still can't break tackles. It kills me that they could have drafted Mendenhall.

The only undefeated teams left are the Steelers, the...um, Bears, and...the...uh...the...the Chiefs?

Nah, that can't be ri-

Whoa.

Major Leaguer

Yeah, of all the teams that could be 3-0 after week 1, none of them were projected before the season to make the playoffs, and only one of them was even expected to compete (steelers). I think it is fair to say that all of the teams definitely have decent chances at making the playoffs, especially the Steelers (excellent team) and Chiefs (awful division). The Bears I still think will falter, and end up 3rd in the division behind the Packers and Vikings
    Join my MLB Midseason Draft on here! No fee to play

http://www.talksox.com/forum/contest...tml#post559234

Quote Originally Posted by yrtb;581875;
    Yeah, of all the teams that could be 3-0 after week 1, none of them were projected before the season to make the playoffs, and only one of them was even expected to compete (steelers). I think it is fair to say that all of the teams definitely have decent chances at making the playoffs, especially the Steelers (excellent team) and Chiefs (awful division). The Bears I still think will falter, and end up 3rd in the division behind the Packers and Vikings
    I figured that Without Big Ben in Pittsburgh that the Steelers would not have a 3-0 record. I think if i was the coach of Pitt. i might start to look in other directions than Big Ben especially with his constant trouble.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

The Bears SHOULD be 2-1, that game against Detroit was like... lol

Oh well, they're 3-0, two of those easily could have been losses, one of them should have been a loss.

The Vikings are surviving only because of excellent defense, which isn't going to get the job done. Both of our losses were close, but you have to put up more than 10 points to win a game usually. Our offense is just crap. Our offensive line rarely gives us any time, especially over the past 2 games. The receiving corps just aren't making it happen. Favre is forcing passes like he was in the last half of the season with the Jets. Adrian Peterson has looked very good the last two games though, that and the defense are good pluses so far from an otherwise really disappointing first three games. I mean really, this is the Lions we beat, that should be a given, but we made it close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Yeah Favre is the 30th ranked QB in the league right now, 2 TD's; 6 INT's

All the last play needed to complete the picture was the Stanford marching band.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi