Register now to remove this ad

Page 421 of 431 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6453

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6301
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    As much as I want the Pats to lose tonight, there's no way in hell it happens. Plus, with the Jets next week, Bill wouldn't let his guys lose three straight.
    Bucs have a shot if they can hang 30 on the D. Gronk's out. I still think Pats will score 30 or so. It's like clockwork.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #6302
    I see Edelman's written an autobiography. Why?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #6303
    Because he has a huge following and can make money at it.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #6304
    What the Folk?? You CANNOT miss three FGs. Could have won that game. Unacceptable.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #6305
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    What the Folk?? You CANNOT miss three FGs. Could have won that game. Unacceptable.
    He's a Jet in a red uniform. What did you expect?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  6. #6306
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    He's a Jet in a red uniform. What did you expect?
    Some of the blame as to go to the holder, a guy by the name of Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  7. #6307
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Some of the blame as to go to the holder, a guy by the name of Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    No, his problems were diagnosed during the game by another long time NFL kicker. It's his mechanics.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  8. #6308
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    No, his problems were diagnosed during the game by another long time NFL kicker. It's his mechanics.
    I know, I was watching. I was making a joke
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  9. #6309
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I know, I was watching. I was making a joke
    Oh.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  10. #6310
    Jets/Browns. Ugh.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #6311
    Browns are bottom 3rd (turd?) offense but middle of pack defense. They've played 4 teams close. I think they're unlucky to have nothing to show for it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #6312
    lmao, five interceptions for Big Ben. Good.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6313
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Browns are bottom 3rd (turd?) offense but middle of pack defense. They've played 4 teams close. I think they're unlucky to have nothing to show for it.
    I thought their defense played very well today, and the offense looked good after Kevin Hogan replaced Kizer. Glad the Jets got the win, because they didn't have their best stuff either. You know they'll bring the A game against the Patriots next week. Before y'all start telling me I'm crazy, just consider that the Jets always play the Patriots close at home. I'm not saying they'll win...
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  14. #6314
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I thought their defense played very well today, and the offense looked good after Kevin Hogan replaced Kizer. Glad the Jets got the win, because they didn't have their best stuff either. You know they'll bring the A game against the Patriots next week. Before y'all start telling me I'm crazy, just consider that the Jets always play the Patriots close at home. I'm not saying they'll win...
    The Jets almost always play the Pats tough.

    And the Browns clearly need a front line NFL QB.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  15. #6315
    Got to hand it to Hugh Jackson to give away the tie, and then have his rookie QB turn it over three times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •