Register now to remove this ad

Page 428 of 429 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429 LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 6423

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6406
    I'm glad he is back. I hope whatever injury he has does not keep him from playing soon.

    The Pats are going to need him.

    Oh. He is articulate, too.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #6407
    Why is Vontaze Burfict still allowed to play in the NFL?
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  3. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Why is Vontaze Burfict still allowed to play in the NFL?
    I've been asking this for years. The dude literally plays with intent to take cheapshots, injure players and be a douche..

  4. #6409

  5. #6410
    It's a league of criminals and juiced-up he-men.

    Just about anything goes.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  6. #6411
    Yeah, I'm about as done with Burfict as I am with hearing about Zeke's suspension.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  7. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Why is Vontaze Burfict still allowed to play in the NFL?
    The NFL needs heels.

    Vontaze Burfict = bad guy

    All the rapists and domestic abusers = good guys
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  8. #6413
    So this guy out-Suhs Suh?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #6414
    Hue Jackson is 1-24 with the Browns. How much of this is on him and how much on the players?

    And having said that, they were playing teams close early in the season.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    So this guy out-Suhs Suh?
    Suh is just a dirty player. Burfict is a dirty player with style.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  11. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Suh is just a dirty player. Burfict is a dirty player with style.
    and a better name.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    and a better name.
    Rhymes nicely with convict.

  13. #6418
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Rhymes nicely with convict.
    Bad post. He had a rough upbringing and still stayed out of trouble. His dad was in and out of jail and he didn't follow in his father's footsteps. His friend was stabbed to death by a local gang and he didn't retaliate. He just uses his anger on the field. He's never been arrested. Your problems with him stem from his on field behavior. If this was the 70's, people would be lauding him for how he plays the same way they did for all those juiced up and dirty Steelers and Raiders teams back then.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  14. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Bad post. He had a rough upbringing and still stayed out of trouble. His dad was in and out of jail and he didn't follow in his father's footsteps. His friend was stabbed to death by a local gang and he didn't retaliate. He just uses his anger on the field. He's never been arrested. Your problems with him stem from his on field behavior. If this was the 70's, people would be lauding him for how he plays the same way they did for all those juiced up and dirty Steelers and Raiders teams back then.
    My post was just a dumb joke.

    I'm sorry about Burfict's past. But he seems to have built up quite a history of dirty plays causing injuries and hurting his team.

    And I really don't think everyone was lauding dirty players in the 70's. Although I would concede there was a different mentality back then, when getting concussed was just 'getting your bell rung'.

  15. #6420
    His past doesn't excuse headhunting.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •