Register now to remove this ad

Page 410 of 410 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410
Results 6,136 to 6,143 of 6143

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6136
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    NFL is a tough racket. One minute you're playing for the Texans, the next you're a Cleveland Brown. RIP career.
    So it's true? The Browns were even stupid enough to trade for Osweiler?

    Their ineptitude knows no limits.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  2. #6137
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    So it's true? The Browns were even stupid enough to trade for Osweiler?

    Their ineptitude knows no limits.
    They have the cap room to hide his contract for a year and get a 2nd rounder too. Not terrible. They definitely did the Texans a solid though.
    I told you so.

  3. #6138
    Osweiler is a little better than what they had, but apparently they're trying to offload him?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    They have the cap room to hide his contract for a year and get a 2nd rounder too. Not terrible. They definitely did the Texans a solid though.
    This. And who knows? He hated the Texans HC, next thing you know, he's not completely terrible for the Browns.
    We miss you Mike.

  5. #6140
    Someone had a great comment on this changing of OT plan for the preseason - why the hell are you playing OT in preseason? Who cares?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6141
    Bears just gave up a ransom to move one spot to reach for a QB. Moronic.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #6142
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Bears just gave up a ransom to move one spot to reach for a QB. Moronic.
    I mean I don't think its terrible if they really think he's the guy. Much less of a price then what teams previous years gave up to move up for a QB. Whats more questionable to me was some of those free agents signings (Wheaton, Glennon, etc).

  8. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I mean I don't think its terrible if they really think he's the guy. Much less of a price then what teams previous years gave up to move up for a QB. Whats more questionable to me was some of those free agents signings (Wheaton, Glennon, etc).
    Going by NFL.com's draft grades (for better or worse) there's not much drop off to the next QBs. Trubisky has started only 13 college games. Seems like a reach in a down year for QBs, and when they just gave a guy who apparently hasn't even started since 2014 a three year deal... People are bound to wonder if their GM knows what the hell he's doing.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •