Register now to remove this ad

Page 416 of 417 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417 LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6246

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6226
    Classic Raiders move picking up Marshawn Lynch, wasn't it? They might be a team to watch this year.

  2. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Classic Raiders move picking up Marshawn Lynch, wasn't it? They might be a team to watch this year.
    Might be? They ARE a team to watch this year. Many people I know want to see a Raiders-Cowboys Super Bowl because of how good it would be for the league, which I think is BS. My preseason prediction was Giants-Steelers, and I'm sticking to it.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #6228
    Didn't watch SNF did you?

  4. #6229
    If the Superbowl features Pittsburgh, Giants or Dallas, I'm not going to be a happy camper.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #6230
    I hope I live long enough to see the Browns win a Super Bowl
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I hope I live long enough to see the Browns win a Super Bowl
    It's more likely that the NFL will fold in your lifetime.
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  7. #6232
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Might be? They ARE a team to watch this year. Many people I know want to see a Raiders-Cowboys Super Bowl because of how good it would be for the league, which I think is BS. My preseason prediction was Giants-Steelers, and I'm sticking to it.
    I don't really have an NFL team, but I think I might have to buy a Raiders hat.

  8. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I don't really have an NFL team, but I think I might have to buy a Raiders hat.
    ^ Early 90's drug dealer.

    I remember going into school with a Raiders Bo Jackson autograph hat in 9th grade. Everyone made fun of me saying that I must have joined a gang.
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  9. #6234
    I had always liked the Raiders because I won $2 off my classmate when betting on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XVIII. I remember walking into Bradlees with my mom and grabbing a GI Joe saying that I was going to pay for it. My mom asked me with what money and then chewed me out for gambling.
    Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  10. #6235
    Jack Del Rio looks like a cool guy. That's good enough for me.

  11. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Jack Del Rio looks like a cool guy. That's good enough for me.
    I used to feel that way about him until he whined like a little bitch because the Pats would always out-coach him.

    So fuck Del Rio and his gang of punks.

    To me the only likable aspect of the Raiders since Tatum ruined Stingley is that Carlos Santana remains a loyal fan.

    Carlos Santana is a God so I have to respect that.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  12. #6237
    Eli Manning is Trent Dilfer.

  13. #6238
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I hope I live long enough to see the Browns win a Super Bowl
    Why would you even care if they do or not?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #6239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I don't really have an NFL team, but I think I might have to buy a Raiders hat.
    Generally I frown on buying sports gear just as a fashion statement, but there are some sweet logos out there... Raiders' is one of the best, along with that awesome color scheme.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    If the Superbowl features Pittsburgh, Giants or Dallas, I'm not going to be a happy camper.
    Speaking of Dallas, how'd you like that beatdown the Broncos put on your sorry-ass team, Jerry?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •