Register now to remove this ad

Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426
Results 6,376 to 6,388 of 6388

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Today's was far worse. You can't even begin to argue with it
    Maybe for you?

    The call against the Patriots that game has NEVER been called again in any NFL game. Both are by the book.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  2. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Maybe for you?

    The call against the Patriots that game has NEVER been called again in any NFL game. Both are by the book.
    It might be too early to say, but the call against the Jets yesterday has also never been called again.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    It might be too early to say, but the call against the Jets yesterday has also never been called again.
    How many games since then, 5? Yeah, it might just be a little too early to say that.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #6379
    Interesting that the NFL head of officiating made the call to reverse, but the two previous holders of that job said they wouldn't.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #6380
    I still think it's not a td, but what the hell do I know?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6381
    How about this? If the offensive team fumbles out of the endzone, it's a five yard penalty and they repeat the down? Don't think they should lose possession but you can't entice them to do it to get some kind of advantage.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    How about this? If the offensive team fumbles out of the endzone, it's a five yard penalty and they repeat the down? Don't think they should lose possession but you can't entice them to do it to get some kind of advantage.
    The loss of possession is dumb. I'd say that they lose the down and get the ball back 10 yards prior to wherever the ball was originally batted or fumbled from. Therefore, if a guy fumbles and bats the ball towards the endzone at the 20, they'd get the ball back at the 30. If they fumble at the goal line, they'd get the ball back at the 10.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  8. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Interesting that the NFL head of officiating made the call to reverse, but the two previous holders of that job said they wouldn't.
    Dean Blandino is a dumb dumb tho.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  9. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Dean Blandino is a dumb dumb tho.
    And I don't like Mike Pereira
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    The loss of possession is dumb. I'd say that they lose the down and get the ball back 10 yards prior to wherever the ball was originally batted or fumbled from. Therefore, if a guy fumbles and bats the ball towards the endzone at the 20, they'd get the ball back at the 30. If they fumble at the goal line, they'd get the ball back at the 10.
    Would also need to run time off the clock so that with 5 seconds left a hail mary couldn't be caught and the WR just rolls the ball through the endzone if there are defensive players surrounding him.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  11. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Dean Blandino is a dumb dumb tho.
    Does anyone in NFL truly understand the rules anyway?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #6387
    Zeke's back on the field....for now. This is getting ridiculous, no matter which side is right.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Zeke's back on the field....for now. This is getting ridiculous, no matter which side is right.
    He beat the shit out of his girlfriend.

    If she had not refused to go forward he would be in jail. Or should have been, anyway.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •