Register now to remove this ad

Page 422 of 527 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I thought their defense played very well today, and the offense looked good after Kevin Hogan replaced Kizer. Glad the Jets got the win, because they didn't have their best stuff either. You know they'll bring the A game against the Patriots next week. Before y'all start telling me I'm crazy, just consider that the Jets always play the Patriots close at home. I'm not saying they'll win...
    Hey, Pats defense is just about last in the league. It's not impossible....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Got to hand it to Hugh Jackson to give away the tie, and then have his rookie QB turn it over three times.
    DeKizer had a INT and lost fumble. Hogan threw the other pick.

With how close Cleveland's played teams, gotta start wondering about the coaching.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

JJ Watt is listed at 6,6, 290. Looks like his body can't handle the physical toll.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

If Trubisky can get through the game without turning the ball over, I'll be happy. Baby steps.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Destined to be a 3-2 game at halftime. Yankees game is more high scoring
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

I'm really worried about Big Ben. He has arguably the best RB and WR in NFL and just isn't producing. He looked absolutely horrendous against Jacksonville and his comments after the game strike me as someone who has 0 confidence and doesn't even want to play anymore. I know he's been contemplating retirement and I'm starting to think this could be his last year.

I'm so not ready for the Post-Ben Era

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I'm really worried about Big Ben. He has arguably the best RB and WR in NFL and just isn't producing. He looked absolutely horrendous against Jacksonville and his comments after the game strike me as someone who has 0 confidence and doesn't even want to play anymore. I know he's been contemplating retirement and I'm starting to think this could be his last year.

I'm so not ready for the Post-Ben Era
    Yeah, one of my best new college buddies is a huge Steelers fan and he feels the same way. The guys on the CBS pregame show, specifically Coach Cowher, blamed Brown and Bell, for causing distractions, Brown with the Gatorade cooler, Bell with the holdout. It's very interesting what's going on in the locker room right now, because you know something is a little out of sync. The game against the Chiefs this week is also very interesting, a Chiefs team that has allowed teams to put up points against them.

Yeah, one of my best new college buddies is a huge Steelers fan and he feels the same way. The guys on the CBS pregame show, specifically Coach Cowher, blamed Brown and Bell, for causing distractions, Brown with the Gatorade cooler, Bell with the holdout. It's very interesting what's going on in the locker room right now, because you know something is a little out of sync. The game against the Chiefs this week is also very interesting, a Chiefs team that has allowed teams to put up points against them.
    Mostly in garbage time when they are blowing out the other teams.

I did not see the Steelers game this week. Ben is a or has been a top tier QB for a while despite injuries. It will suck if he is done.

Although I have little respect for Steeler fans since they booked flights and hotel rooms for New Orleans prior to the AFC championship game where the Pats "whooped their asses" ( the Buses' phrase, not mine ).

They have a pussy coach who tackles opposing players and who complains about anything every time he comes to Foxboro and gets his ass handed to him by BB.

On the other hand, KC is for real. If the Pats don't get healthy and straighten out their defense I see KC as the AFC team to beat.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I'm so stoked for this game on Sunday. It'll be on in my room, and there will be two Jets fans watching, at least two Patriots fans watching, and a Bills fan rooting for a tie so the Bills get to stay in first place. Definitely the biggest game for the Jets since 2015. But, what's so good about it is that even if the Patriots win, we're still 3-3. It's not the end of the world. Plus, the way the Jags are playing, the Jets might have the win of the year in the AFC, other than KC over NE

I'm so stoked for this game on Sunday. It'll be on in my room, and there will be two Jets fans watching, at least two Patriots fans watching, and a Bills fan rooting for a tie so the Bills get to stay in first place. Definitely the biggest game for the Jets since 2015. But, what's so good about it is that even if the Patriots win, we're still 3-3. It's not the end of the world. Plus, the way the Jags are playing, the Jets might have the win of the year in the AFC, other than KC over NE
    KC is better than NE, so you might be lead dog right now.

KC is better than New England NOW.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    KC is better than New England NOW.
    Losing Eric Berry was a huge blow in a potential rematch. Gronk should be open a lot.

Take a seat, Ezekiel.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Losing Eric Berry was a huge blow in a potential rematch. Gronk should be open a lot.
    Let's hope it doesn't get to that.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win