Register now to remove this ad

Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432
Results 6,466 to 6,469 of 6469

Thread: Official NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Since I am required to sign -in and eventually pay for their content I now do not read much of the globe.
    I don't have a Globe subscription either. You get '2 free articles a month' before you 'have to pay' - used to be 5 free articles LOL.

But if your internet history clears when you shut down your browser you can get the 2 free articles over and over. I'm stickin' it to The Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I don't have a Globe subscription either. You get '2 free articles a month' before you 'have to pay' - used to be 5 free articles LOL.

But if your internet history clears when you shut down your browser you can get the 2 free articles over and over. I'm stickin' it to The Man!
    I was aware of the free content but when I attempted to sign in with FB it balked. Hmmm. Clear my browser. I should try that. Thanks!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

In a clash of two GREAT DEFENSIVE teams, the Steelers manage to out stupid the Jags and lose 45-42.

What a disappointment to Pats fans who wanted to see the Steelers humiliated once again in Foxboro.

I am consoled by the sight of numb nuts Tomlin staring into nothingness with his best "This house sho gone crazy" expression when down 14-0. Classic!

Hats off to all the lovely smart Steelers players who had the good sense to speak openly about such urgent topics as contract renewals and of course facing the Pats again next week for redemption!!!!!!

"Oh my!!!11!"

Bring on the Jags!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!1!!!1!1

TOMLIN2.jpg miketomlintalkingtoref-e1291239469446.jpg
    Last edited by Spudboy; 01-14-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

The Steelers got out-coached so bad it was embarrassing. Todd Haley has to be one of the worst offensive coordinators in football.