Register now to remove this ad

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409
Results 6,121 to 6,134 of 6134

Thread: Official NFL thread

  1. #6121
    Well that's easy for us to say, since we weren't the ones with a 300-pound wall of muscle barreling at us at a velocity that should not be possible for a human being of that size. Also, Freeman missed his assignment.
    We miss you Mike.

  2. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    That's a magnificent beard MVP.
    Working on it. I'm not going to shave midwinter like I did last year. That was a Big League mistake. Sad!
    Mike, you are gone but never forgotten.

  3. #6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    But is it better than Keuchel?
    I wish. Swoon...
    Mike, you are gone but never forgotten.

  4. #6124
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Well that's easy for us to say, since we weren't the ones with a 300-pound wall of muscle barreling at us at a velocity that should not be possible for a human being of that size. Also, Freeman missed his assignment.
    That was on the fumble earlier. Not faulting Ryan on that one.

  5. #6125
    The Patriots won.

    Lament and dissect it all you want to.

    They are the best team in the NFL and they showed everyone why.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  6. #6126
    LOL. AMAZING GAME. AMAZING TEAM.
    TB12 GOAT.
    there is no longer an "argument".
    5
    other names i have posted under: none

  7. #6127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I wont argue Brady isn't the GOAT, him and Bill are amazing, but the Falcons choked this game away so hard. How do you have the ball up, up 8, on Pats 23 and pass the ball twice in a row, take a sack and a holding penalty and take yourself out of FG range? You have Devonta fucking Freeman, one of the best running backs in the league. RUN CLOCK, KICK THE FG.
    they gave him the ball on first down. he lost 2 yards.
    did the Patriots chock away the first half?
    other names i have posted under: none

  8. #6128
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I wish. Swoon...
    I loathe beards but I make an exception for that magnificence.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    A single spark can start a spectral fire

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #6129
    If Kraft gives any of his players shit for not going to the White House, I'm dumping Pats fandom.

    God I hate that fucker. What a weasel.

    1. Starts banging new chick and bringing her around while all the players still have his dead wife's initials on their jerseys.

    2. Bends over to Goodell and accepts 1st round pick loss.

    3. Once Brady gets suspended, he finally calls Goodell out, but it feels more like pandering to the fans.

    4. Going to dinner with the most unpopular president in modern history with all the stuff swirling around the current political sphere and players constantly speaking out. What a dumb move. He could alienate current players, potential free agents, fans, etc.
    Mike, you are gone but never forgotten.

  10. #6130
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    If Kraft gives any of his players shit for not going to the White House, I'm dumping Pats fandom.

    God I hate that fucker. What a weasel.

    1. Starts banging new chick and bringing her around while all the players still have his dead wife's initials on their jerseys.

    2. Bends over to Goodell and accepts 1st round pick loss.

    3. Once Brady gets suspended, he finally calls Goodell out, but it feels more like pandering to the fans.

    4. Going to dinner with the most unpopular president in modern history with all the stuff swirling around the current political sphere and players constantly speaking out. What a dumb move. He could alienate current players, potential free agents, fans, etc.
    LOL! What if Brady gives them shit?
    Last edited by a700hitter; 02-14-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  11. #6131
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    LOL! What is Brady gives them shit?
    Then Gisele would probably never put out again.
    Mike, you are gone but never forgotten.

  12. #6132
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    LOL! What is Brady gives them shit?
    LOL! What is grammar?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    A single spark can start a spectral fire

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #6133
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    LOL! What is grammar?
    Just a typo.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

  14. #6134
    lol, just saw the NE Superbowl champions shirt that says "We Are All Patriots."

    fuck outta here.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    A single spark can start a spectral fire

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •