Register now to remove this ad

Page 371 of 527 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 7895

Thread: Official NFL thread

The Giants don't bother me. Yeah, they beat the Pats in 2 Superbowls, but they weren't assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

It's more Giants fans than the Giants. I guess I don't hate the Giants as much as I never want them to win or see Giants fans happy. Eli Manning also pisses me off because he looks like he has an extra chromosome out there, and can go from being someone who got on the team from the Make A Wish foundation, and then in the 4th quarter/playoffs turns into Rain Man. Also I think that God himself beat the Pats in the first Pats/Giants Superbowl. I don't really think the Giants won anything.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion View Post
    My hated teams are probably the Giants, Ravens, Cowboys, and then maybe the Jets and Steelers.
    That's not a bad list for starters.

Mine would be Patriots, Patriots, Giants, Jets, Browns, Cowboys, Redskins. Patriots are on the list twice because I hate them that much more than other teams.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Honestly as a steelers fan I don't really hate the patriots. I mean they are good so I don't like them lol, but by far my most hated team is Ravens. I don't get how anyone can root for that team. Steve Smith is a prick, Harbaugh is the most annoying coach of all time and EVERYTIME they lose its because other team cheated, or they gave game away, a John Harbaugh team never just gets beat!

If the officiating isn't flat out fixed, is it purposely biased towards the top teams? Seems that way.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

What is the point of that rule anyway? I don't understand why that would be a penalty anyway, if Lions got ball back on that after Kam Chancelor made an AMAZING play, and ended up winning, Id be more mad than what actually happened.

They seriously need to fix the officiating which means fix the rule book. Way too many penalties being called/not called. It's too inconsistent and a lot of it is bullshit. But whether they fix the rule book or not, where is the accountability for bad referees making wrong game-changing decisions?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Leveon Bell is such a beast

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I hate the Chargers, we should have won that game. I seriously wish this team just would not exist anymore so I have a reason to cheer for someone else, absolutely pathetic.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I hate the Chargers, we should have won that game. I seriously wish this team just would not exist anymore so I have a reason to cheer for someone else, absolutely pathetic.
    Its not too late to hop on the Patriots bandwagon

Would definitely be a Packers fan. Hope they absolutely crush the Chargers next week.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Stating the obvious here, but Roger Goodell is a piece of shit.

In today's NFL, I just don't think you can take that risk that Pittsburgh did. Wins are too precious. You have to kick that field goal and go to OT. It worked out for them, but they would be crucified if it hadn't.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Stating the obvious here, but Roger Goodell is a piece of shit.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...ther-eye-black
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...123623159.html

Goodell is worst commissioner in any sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    In today's NFL, I just don't think you can take that risk that Pittsburgh did. Wins are too precious. You have to kick that field goal and go to OT. It worked out for them, but they would be crucified if it hadn't.
    As a Steelers fan, I didn't mind the decision to run a play, especially when you have the best RB in the NFL and only need half a yard.. However, the decision to come out in wild cat, was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, I'm glad it worked but holy shit that was stupid.