Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Offseason Contests....

Mark my words:
    We WILL have some contests this offseason to keep things interesting, and one of them (at least) WILL have tickets as prizes.

Nice...

that would be cool. i think that i might have had a shot at the refferals contest if i was there.

All-Star
    I think you've said this before. You weren't there, you didn't win, get over it.

i mean i have a ton of friends that might want to join.

All-Star
    You don't need a contest to get them to join. Just tell them about the site, get them to join. You should want them here...not so you can win a prize...but so we can get even more input and opinions on whatever we talk about on the board.

Idiot... and BTW, I won the contest

Originally posted by YanksHater213@Oct 30 2004, 05:02 PM
    Yea, what did you end up buying with that gift certificate?

And yea, soxfanNUMERO-UNO. If your friends are intelligent about the sox and about life in general, tell them about the site. I'm not paying you to do so, sorry.

A brand new hat...

Originally posted by yeszir+Oct 30 2004, 05:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yeszir @ Oct 30 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YanksHater213@Oct 30 2004, 05:02 PM
    Yea, what did you end up buying with that gift certificate?

And yea, soxfanNUMERO-UNO. If your friends are intelligent about the sox and about life in general, tell them about the site. I&#39;m not paying you to do so, sorry. [/b][/quote]
    ok but most of them wont be as dedicated.

No, really, I promise, it&#39;ll come soon......really.