Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Moving Servers

Re: Moving Servers

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;575246;
    No slowness issues, although occasionally my page will change to an error page. Something like a 404 or 505 error. I'll be more specific the next time I see it.
    Yea, it's not so much slowness as it is just crashing. Like the site goes down for 20 seconds to a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;575246;
    No slowness issues, although occasionally my page will change to an error page. Something like a 404 or 505 error. I'll be more specific the next time I see it.
    Same here. 404.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

On all pages? Or is just a specific type of page? Does it resolve itself quickly?

I need ammo for when I call them again haha

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;575270;
    On all pages? Or is just a specific type of page? Does it resolve itself quickly?

Seems like the internal error comes up when I click new posts on the upper right.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;575270;

I just saw it once today and I don't remember what I was doing.

But it hasn't happened in many hours. Since about 2-3.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@talksox.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Navigating between pages has been slow.

I left for another VB board (worked fine as do all the other sites) so it's not Firefox or my ISP.

Trying to get back on Talksox I encountered the above problem.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@talksox.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just got this when going from one page to another. And everything is as slow as what I remember dial-up to be.

Internal Server Error

I just hit refresh on the gt. this is what I got after 2.5 minutes of waiting.

I had the same thing.

Internal Server Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_jk/1.2.28 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.4.3 Server at www.talksox.com Port 80

And it just now worked.

SLOWWWWWW tonight. And a few times I couldnt connect to anything
    Hal sucks

So the issue is on the hosting company's end. They think they know whats going on and they're going to fix it tonight...it might take a few hours and the site will be down when they reboot the server. It should be good to go in the morning though, fingers crossed.

I think it's been fixed, the site is working really fast for me now

The site is fine when I'm home.

When I'm at work it's the old talksox. Guess it's a work thing

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;575544;
    The site is fine when I'm home.

When I'm at work it's the old talksox. Guess it's a work thing
    It's a DNS thing. Basically the fact that Talksox now lives on this new server has to travel around the world and all service providers need to acknowledge the change. Your work is just behind your home. I bet it'll be switched over by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;575563;
    It's a DNS thing. Basically the fact that Talksox now lives on this new server has to travel around the world and all service providers need to acknowledge the change. Your work is just behind your home. I bet it'll be switched over by tomorrow.
    Thanks for the good news sir!

I'm off until Sept 8th!!!!! Will let you know.