Register now to remove this ad

Page 97 of 144 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2158

Thread: What floats your boat?

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    You know what looks good? Hot women wearing hockey jerseys.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    The first 2 months are the worst. She's sleeping like a champ now. And I've only gone to work with baby spit up on me once so far!

My 3 year old now gets out of bed at 5 AM and stomps around/kicks me in the head. That needs a little work.
    Hey wait - Are you really my son-in-law? If you are, you know that I will find out.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Cool. I remember those days.

I lucked out. I had two great kids who never caused an problems and were healthy.

My daughter just turned 12 and has hit puberty.

Time to shop for a shotgun.
    The city boys that I have to deal with were properly introduced to my arsenal up here in the wild woods.

being able to watch hockey games without cable (on my computer). And seeing the hot women in jerseys in the crowds.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    There are a lot of things I miss about the carefree years of 16-19, but being threatened by the fathers of the girls I was sleeping with is most definitely not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    being able to watch hockey games without cable (on my computer). And seeing the hot women in jerseys in the crowds.

You are speaking a foreign language again.

top of the 8th of Game Six of the 2003 NLCS.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    top of the 8th of Game Six of the 2003 NLCS.
    How classic was this Bartman guy? He looked like a complete dooberry in those glasses, hat and headphones. He was the perfect personification of Cubs loserdom, and The Curse. It's not fair to blame him for them losing that game, but the fans needed a lightning rod and he was it. Apparently he hasn't been back to Wrigley since. I feel just a little bit sorry for the guy. Just a little bit. Like, only visible under electron microscope bit.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!

Snow snow snow snow snow snow snow!!!
    Clearly, you don't have to shovel anything.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Clearly, you don't have to shovel anything.
    Have to shovel out a fire hydrant, but the snowblower takes care of everything else, clearly. 20+ inches!

Have to shovel out a fire hydrant, but the snowblower takes care of everything else, clearly. 20+ inches!
    Ah, the snowblower. One of these days I will get one of those.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

My driveway is far too long to go without one. It was the best purchase I made when moving in.

My driveway is far too long to go without one. It was the best purchase I made when moving in.
    My son is as strong as a bull with a lot of energy. Without him, I'd have to get a snowblower.

When I bough my house in The Cliffs ( lol ) I immediately bought a Honda snow blower for my driveway. As with you, it was the smartest purchase I made for the house.

My driveway was 77' by 24' and was on a hill. A shovel was mostly useless for other than the steps.