Register now to remove this ad

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,756 to 1,759 of 1759

Thread: What floats your boat?

I get to see my Daughter for the first time in about 6 weeks this weekend.

I'm broken and broke and have little to look forward to other than Sox games and Netflix.

My Daughter and my Son mean so much to me. I am not sure they understand that.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post

I'm broken and broke and have little to look forward to other than Sox games and Netflix.

If not now, someday they will understand.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    This is true. Baseball is such a random sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post

Good for you Spud. Enjoy the weekend with your daughter.

And yes, they will grow to understand how much they mean to you, if they don't already realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Good for you Spud. Enjoy the weekend with your daughter.

And yes, they will grow to understand how much they mean to you, if they don't already realize it.
    Thanks. I think my Son realizes it but he is an adult now with his own life.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."