Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73

Thread: What's in your DVD player right now?

  1. #31

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Wayne's World is a great, great movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  2. #32

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDF3530;616608;
    I gotta admit, I still do the "Wayne's World" when I hear "Bohemian Rhapsody" in the car.
    Who Doesnt?
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

  3. #33

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Just watched "RoboCop" for the first time in about ten years. Still awesome.

    I wanted to see that so bad when it was in the theaters, but my parents wouldn't let me. They'd let me go see the "Friday the 13th" and "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies at the local theater which would let underage kids into R-rated movies, but not "RoboCop".
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

  4. #34

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    I watched Wall-E for the first time this week. I know its a crazy thing to say, but it felt weirdly similar to my life.

  5. #35

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    get him to the greek

  6. #36

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Since I got this bigass monitor for Christmas, I've been watching DVDs on my computer. Right now, I'm watching "Blade". Haven't watched that one in awhile.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

  7. #37

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    "Shes out of my league"

    Love that movie!

  8. #38

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Just finished watching Face/Off. Stupid movie, but in a good way...for the most part.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #39

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Face/Off isn't a great peice of cinema but it's certainly a memorable and entertaining flick

  10. #40

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDog;619890;
    Face/Off isn't a great peice of cinema but it's certainly a memorable and entertaining flick
    It was a bit much with the slow-mo doves, both pointing guns at mirrors on the opposite sides of the wall and shit. Pretentious, much? Plus I love how one good bump and the speedboat blows up, and a couple of bullets and something on the dock blows up.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #41

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Been a weekend of me watching movies I haven't seen in awhile. Tonight it was "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut".
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

  12. #42

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    girls gone wild
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

  13. #43

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Recent: Season One of "24", Iron Man.
    Current: Season One of the BBC series "Coupling".
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

  14. #44

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;619963;
    girls gone wild
    Like way late, but lmfao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  15. #45

    Re: What's in your DVD player right now?

    "Goldfinger". Excellent movie.

    "Do you expect me to talk?"

    "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die."
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •