Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Madden 12

Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Re: Madden 12

This year madden cover was all fan voting and Peyton Hillis won it over vick ,here is the full bracket for it
    http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Legend

PEYTON HILLIS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    RIP Bob Feller

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Fuck that Philip Rivers should have been on that.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by suns;649081;
    PEYTON HILLIS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather him then vick

Madden just doesn't do it anymore, it's that game that I go OMG I WANNA PLAY MADDEN *Turns on Xbox, throws it in*. Then like 20 minutes later I'm in zombie mode going "wait, why am I even playing this again? aren't games supposed to be fun?".

I just play shooters and fighters and stuff now, because almost all of the sports games are no fun unless you play versus someone, and I have no Live atm. Next game I'm getting is Gears of War 3, CAN NOT WAIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Ill be getting it, mainly for online play. I love playing ranked matches and in online franchises with friends. But I agree, if you dont have live its pretty boring. Superstar mode or whatever and franchise mode have really gotten boring for me.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

I play madden 11 online as well but not 1 on 1 because most of the time people rage quit. Team play is hell of fun.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Lol, rage quitters are the best, especially the ones who talk smack before the match, both IRL friends or just online players.

Tbh, I only play friends because I know they won't quit, and sometimes we'll just goof around. I remember putting Vince Wilfork back in deep coverage just for shits and getting a user pick, then running it the wrong way. Yeah, I'm immature like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;649790;
    Lol, rage quitters are the best, especially the ones who talk smack before the match, both IRL friends or just online players.

Tbh, I only play friends because I know they won't quit, and sometimes we'll just goof around. I remember putting Vince Wilfork back in deep coverage just for shits and getting a user pick, then running it the wrong way. Yeah, I'm immature like that.
    wow lol:lol:

Game is out. Who got it? I do.
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone

Oh Madden, so many memories. I remember the first time I played online, I almost won with the Matt Cassel led Patriots.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.