Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Latin Red Sox Thread (only Spanish)

Is there a reason why we can't have this discussion/debate in English? Are there Spanish speaking only posters on this board?

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Is there a reason why we can't have this discussion/debate in English? Are there Spanish speaking only posters on this board?

Just wondering.
    Can't you tak a hint? They are talking about us behind our backs.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Can't you tak a hint? They are talking about us behind our backs.

Dang. I just thought they didn't want us participating. I didn't know they were talking about us too.

LOL. Not at all Kim, as always mi compadre joking around.

The idea of this thread is to debate about our team or baseball in general BUT in Spanish. I thought it could be a good idea since a lot of Latinos follow this team around LA and probably some in this board are actually form LA. To me sometimes it is difficult to express my ideas in English since it is not very good as probably you have noticed, and here could be easier, so... Do not be shy, If you want to talk about baseball while practicing your Spanish, this is the place.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post

The idea of this thread is to debate about our team or baseball in general BUT in Spanish. I thought it could be a good idea since a lot of Latinos follow this team around LA and probably some in this board are actually form LA. To me sometimes it is difficult to express my ideas in English since it is not very good as probably you have noticed, and here could be easier, so... Do not be shy, If you want to talk about baseball while practicing your Spanish, this is the place.

I get all that. It would be too much work for me to type something in Spanish. I don't want to work that hard when I'm on a baseball forum. LOL Carry on.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post

Your English is fine. Based on some of the comeback comments you field, I think that that everyone understands you perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I get all that. It would be too much work for me to type something in Spanish. I don't want to work that hard when I'm on a baseball forum. LOL Carry on.
    Bueno Kim, Cuando gustes intentarlo aquí estamos a tus órdenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    Your English is fine. Based on some of the comeback comments you field, I think that that everyone understands you perfectly.
    Muchas gracias CP, es bueno saber que algunos al menos entienden lo que digo jaja.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    And he like you understands when I am joking.

Plu
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

And he like you understands when I am joking.

Plu

I understand when you're joking. Do you understand when I'm joking?