Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/14 vs TOR (Day Game)

Re: 9/14 vs TOR (Day Game)

We should have traded Ellsbury this past offseason. He's soft. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Jacoby Ellsbury's baseball talents make me smile.

Lead, bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;694353;
    Damn. I knew Scut was hot. But he's hitting .436 in September. Ridiculous.
    When I get home tonight, I think its time to create a Scutaro Appreciation Thread. Seriously, 350 OBP? He'll be back next year for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;694351;
    Anyone else notice that Scutaro is almost hitting .300?
    Lovin' it! :thumbsup:

I was watching the game/posting here during Bio class. I sat in the back row so as not to distract anyone/get caught, but this middle-aged woman sat behind the back row. Thought nothing of it. Turns out she's more important than I thought. Lab coordinator or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;694362;
    I was watching the game/posting here during Bio class. I sat in the back row so as not to distract anyone/get caught, but this middle-aged woman sat behind the back row. Thought nothing of it. Turns out she's more important than I thought. Lab coordinator or something?
    Ahhh...no worries. :lol:

I cannot believe how incredibly inefficient our SP has been lately. It's one thing to get bombed and go 5 IP, but even in games where our SP has only allowed 2-4 runs, they're still only going 5 IP. Just completely taxing the bullpen.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Well done Lackey. Way to work out of it.

Send him out there for the 6th if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;694374;
    I cannot believe how incredibly inefficient our SP has been lately. It's one thing to get bombed and go 5 IP, but even in games where our SP has only allowed 2-4 runs, they're still only going 5 IP. Just completely taxing the bullpen.
    I feel that this issue has been going on all year.

Just look at the decline of Albers and Bard. They've just been over worked.

When your #1 and 2 struggle to complete the 7th, it's not a good sign for long term staff performance.

Thanks Tek.

fantastic.

5.1. Moving in the right direction. :dunno:

I guess? Lackey supporters will say he pitched well. I just think SP's need to get a little further in the game. We shouldn't have to use a middle reliever every game.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78;694383;
    I guess? Lackey supporters will say he pitched well. I just think SP's need to get a little further in the game. We shouldn't have to use a middle reliever every game.
    Reporting for duty, sir.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.