Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MMA/Wrestling thread.

Here comes the money!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

They needed to do something. I'm just not sure this was it.
    We miss you Mike.

That was the biggest pop they could get except for bringing SCSA back. Angle is apparently too injured to be cleared by WWE drs.

Austin can't wrestle either because of his neck. The problem isn't lack of talent, it's how boring and predictable creative has gotten. So much potential for a monster heel faction with the Wyatts, and they refuse to put Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose because they're fat and small respectively. Owens might be the best worker in the company right now. KO vs AJ plz.
    We miss you Mike.

MMA fans? UFC in particular? I know a lot of people idolizes Mcgregor but I think he is being kind of childishly loud these days. I am siding with UFC's decision to lay him off from UFC 200 to let him know he doesn't own the sport or the organization in particular. He just can't go against Fertitta because if he goes against the UFC, he goes against that guy. His reason for not being available to promote the fight contradicts his early claims that he can fight anyone at any weight, anytime.

His reason for refusing to promote the fight was money. He wanted 10 mill, White said "lolnobruh" and we all know the rest of the story. Weird turn of events if you ask me.
    We miss you Mike.

It's being reported by numerous verified accounts on twitter that Kimbo Slice has passed away at age 42, due to a heart attack. Wow, what a horrible week. R.I.P

http://uproxx.com/prowrestling/cm-pu...debut-delayed/

Phil Brooks is probably the greatest con artist of our time.

On the topic of WWE, apparently they heard our cries since Dean Ambrose is now champion.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    On the topic of WWE, apparently they heard our cries since Dean Ambrose is now champion.
    Because ROMAN REIGNS FAILED A DRUG TEST months ago.

I've heard on a couple podcasts that Rollins was going to get the title regardless of Reigns' failed drug test. The Ambrese thing is what came out of LF.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I've heard on a couple podcasts that Rollins was going to get the title regardless of Reigns' failed drug test. The Ambrese thing is what came out of LF.
    Ratings were way down with Rollins as champ (not that he was to blame for it). At one point, Ambrose was really hot and maybe they think they can get him back there? He had a great match against HHH a few months ago. They probably felt he was ready. He's definitely good enough on the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Ratings were way down with Rollins as champ (not that he was to blame for it). At one point, Ambrose was really hot and maybe they think they can get him back there? He had a great match against HHH a few months ago. They probably felt he was ready. He's definitely good enough on the mic.
    Ambrose is fucking hilarious and he appears to everyday guys like us just like Daniel Bryan did. I fail to understand why WWE has to have a beast-type guy as champion. Sometimes more is less, and sometimes less is more. Roman "Bland" Reigns and Ambrose being excellent examples.
    We miss you Mike.

Roman could have been ok, but they waited too long. They needed to push him after the 2014 Royal Rumble when the crowd was going nuts for him. Should have given him the Intercontinental Title and gone from there.

I like Ambrose when he stays away from the Carrot Top humor.

Roman has no mic skills. He sucks either way.
    We miss you Mike.