Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: MMA/Wrestling thread.

  1. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Roman has no mic skills. He sucks either way.
    You didn't like his Jack and the Beanstalk speech?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  2. #47
    I wanna punch him in his stupid (but admittedly very handsome) face.
    We miss you Mike.

  3. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    I wanna punch him in his stupid (but admittedly very handsome) face.
    Would you like him better if he was just the second coming of The Barbarian (obv not as badass though)?
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  4. #49
    I'd like him better if he was funny like his "cousin".
    We miss you Mike.

  5. #50
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  6. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Greatest of All Time. Freak out! Freak out!!!
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  7. #52
    Excluding the Sox game, today is getting surprisingly better!

    http://deadspin.com/pierogi-race-end...tan-1782500150

    Anything involving Scott Steiner is in my wheelhouse.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

  8. #53
    So what happened to Ronda, going from invincible to knocked the fuck out twice in quick succession?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    So what happened to Ronda, going from invincible to knocked the fuck out twice in quick succession?
    I think that she was just too content getting laid every day.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    So what happened to Ronda, going from invincible to knocked the fuck out twice in quick succession?
    Thats what happens to those MMA guys after a while. They either get old, or they lose the drive. See Chuck Liddell, possibly one of the baddest men on the planet at one point.
    Theo Epstein Fan. John Lester Fan. RedSox fan, Cubs supporter.

    Fire John Farrell.

  11. #56
    I like Tank Murdoc, Severin (sp), and that crazy Ukrainian guy that stared in a DiNero film.

    Those guys were tough as hell and fucked in the head just enough to enjoy pain. Giving it or receiving it.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  12. #57
    Anyone interested to watch the biggest MMA star fight probably the best boxer in this generation? Seeing it live costs a fortune! Last I checked, the cheapest ticket costs more than 2,000 bucks! That makes the 100USD PPV a lot cheaper. I think the only way for McGregor to win is to win via KO against the best defensive boxer to date! That makes Mayweather the top bet for this fight!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •