Bench press: 255
    Nice. My current numbers are:
    DL - 585
    Clean and Jerk - 264 (120 kg)
    Back Squat - 485
    Front Squat - 392 (178 kg)
    Snatch - 211 (96 kg)
    Bench Press - 300

I'm at a body weight of around 99 kilos / 218#. That's down from 255ish in December. A lot of high fat, low carb. Works wonders.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407
    some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter
    I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by kreinbihl34 View Post
    Nice. My current numbers are:
    DL - 585
    Clean and Jerk - 264 (120 kg)
    Back Squat - 485
    Front Squat - 392 (178 kg)
    Snatch - 211 (96 kg)
    Bench Press - 300

I'm at a body weight of around 99 kilos / 218#. That's down from 255ish in December. A lot of high fat, low carb. Works wonders.
    Do you sumo or conventional?

I'm at 262 and want to get down to the 220 range. My personal bests are a 500 DL, 500 squat and 315 bench press. I stopped training for a significant amount of time however, and essentially re-started from scratch.
    We miss you Mike.

Major Leaguer
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Do you sumo or conventional?

I'm at 262 and want to get down to the 220 range. My personal bests are a 500 DL, 500 squat and 315 bench press. I stopped training for a significant amount of time however, and essentially re-started from scratch.
    Conventional. I also high bar squat too. I never was much into power lifting, besides during high school. Now doing Olympic Weighting I still to the basics. Hoping to hit a 400# front squat and a 500# back squat soon. 600# deadlift is close.

I've never felt better than I do now and I'm 26. Lowering my body weight and having the right diet really helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407
    some of cant drink and some wont. i cant drink and wont usually designated driver. plus if you are in the FBI you cant drink period.
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter
    I withdraw my challenge to all of our members who work for the FBI.

455 back squat/225 front squat today.
    We miss you Mike.

Deity
    455 back squat/225 front squat today.
    You still working on that cardio? How is that coming along?

Depends on the day. I'm also doing calisthenics (pushups, dips, etc). Just trying to balance myself out.
    We miss you Mike.

465/475/245 squat/dead/front squat

Elbows flared up and killing my bench
    We miss you Mike.

465/475/245 squat/dead/front squat

Elbows flared up and killing my bench
    Just be careful.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

It's been an issue for the past six-seven years. I manage it pretty well, but when the inflammation persists, the joint loses lubrication and the pain becomes akin to trying to watching a Trump rally. No offense to my (R) friends.
    We miss you Mike.

If anyone has Instagram I'm on there at tardigrade81 I do yoga ! I'm so close to 10 k followers lol

Got back into it pretty good this week, I busted my ass actually. Been only hitting the gym a couple times a week for about a month....... taking it easy......... had a sore back for a while.......... I'm at 90% feeling good with no injuries..................... that's about the level I can hope for now............... I'll take super duper soreness over an injury............

And damn......... eating healthy was right out.......... to keep muscle mass while working out and to get strength I heard you need to get eat about half your body weight of protein in grams.......... that is a lot of chicken breasts a day.... I probably hit about 50 grams with a protein drink. Usually eggs in the morning......... try to get some chicken or meat of fish at lunch............ but sometimes that's just pizza. Throw in a protein drink at night...... maybe a few beers....... it aint cutting it....

The Crossfit and Krav Maga gym I was going to wasn't making enough money, so the gym lost the crossfit side of it.

Still doing Krav........ but looking for a new gym. The wife and I have tried a few..... we have a month pass at one to check it out............ it's funny the thought process of picking a gym is now to me. When I was younger it was how much, and did they have enough free weights.... now it takes thought.......

anyway........ it's good to get back into it. I miss it when I'm not fully committed. You feel good when you put the work in...... I hate chicken....
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

Talking Staying Fit

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    I figure I'd start a thread, post your logs and goals here. Turns on my scale was a little off. I went to get my physical and I'm 194.5 so I'm a little closer to my goal. Going to follow this for 86 days. I'm going to start to cut my abs a little bit too. I'll make sure to post some pics as I progress. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...k-1-day-1.html
    Being a part of fitness program ensures the well being at every age. Not to mention that regular exercise is vital for older adults. I am pretty fit with a balanced BMI index and I am very strict about my exercise and food regime. I even took help from 7-Day diet meal plan for weight loss. It helped me lose the extra fat( around 1200 calories). Here I am reminded about the fitness program I arranged for my father who is 70plus. With age laziness and lethargy peak. It required a long counselling for my father to start off the personal exercise program by Prestige Care. There are various assisted living services who cater to the fitness needs of different age groups. If you have not started , start slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Charette View Post
    Being a part of fitness program ensures the well being at every age. Not to mention that regular exercise is vital for older adults. I am pretty fit with a balanced BMI index and I am very strict about my exercise and food regime. I even took help from 7-Day diet meal plan for weight loss. It helped me lose the extra fat( around 1200 calories). Here I am reminded about the fitness program I arranged for my father who is 70plus. With age laziness and lethargy peak. It required a long counselling for my father to start off the personal exercise program by Prestige Care. There are various assisted living services who cater to the fitness needs of different age groups. If you have not started , start slowly.
    If you can't answer who would be better in the two hole I'm never going to click on that link and buy your service......
    In our yellow submarine

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Charette View Post
    I'm wondering if I took my battleaxe to your head of you could handle that.......
    In our yellow submarine

Thanks for sharing.