Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fitness Thread

All-Star

The Fitness Thread

I figure I'd start a thread, post your logs and goals here. Turns on my scale was a little off. I went to get my physical and I'm 194.5 so I'm a little closer to my goal. Going to follow this for 86 days. I'm going to start to cut my abs a little bit too. I'll make sure to post some pics as I progress.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...k-1-day-1.html

Re: The Fitness Thread

How's the Baconator Diet going?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Ive been experimenting with not eating for long periods of time. Exercise, on the other hand, is not my thing. All of my bad habits are keeping me skinny anyways, especially since I quit drinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Good luck to the rest of you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

I can't go everyday like I use to but when I go to tomorrow I plan on doing the following workouts.

For Biceps and Triceps

4 sets of cable tricep pushdown(15 times - 120 lb ,12 times - 130lb , 10 times - 140 lb , 8 times - 150 lb)*
    4 sets of curls(15 times - 35, 12 times - 35, 10 times - 37.5, 8 times - 37.5)*

4 sets of dips - 15 times each set

4 sets of barbell curls - 60-70 lbs(depends on how I feel)

3 sets of skullcrushers - Weight depends on whether or not I have a spotter.

3 sets of concentration curls - About 25-27.5(Harder than it looks)

3 sets of tricep press - Weight depends on whether or not I have a spotter.

3 sets of hammer curls - 35 lbs each set

2 workouts are done consecutively*

I haven't been in about a week and a half and I'm craving to go to the gym. I usually do this workout pretty easy but we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll treat myself to a protein shake. It consists of Whey chocolate, weigh gainer, banana, peanut butter, and skim milk. Taste fucking amazing.

It's great to see you're committed Meh. It's really a fun thing to do when you see results and feel better about your. Keep doing your thing.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;726887;
    :lol: but let's leave that in the p90x thread. This thread might have potential to those who like to workout.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Hell, I need to gain weight. Probably just a couple of Kg but of muscle mass. I'm running a lot and I think that I weigh hardly 70 Kg these days and my height is 1.80 m. My maximum weight has been 74 kg. This could be a good diet but I hate bacon. Probably a taco diet could work it out for me. :lol:
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

All that running you're doing, it'll be hard to add weight. :lol: I hate doing cardio now.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;726887;
    Pretty good actually. Check out some logs on BodyBuilder.com lots of guys eat fast food. Nothing wrong with it, as long as it's in moderation.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;726894;
    3 sets of hammer curls - 35 lbs each set
    Whats the sets you're doing straight 15 or 15, 12 and 10 or something else.

I forgot to mention the sets. I knew something wasn't right. I usually go 15-12-10 on 3 sets. If I'm tired I'll start at 12-10-8.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;726961;
    I forgot to mention the sets. I knew something wasn't right. I usually go 15-12-10 on 3 sets. If I'm tired I'll start at 12-10-8.
    I tried wrist curls then 21s 10 sec after. wtf. my freaking forearms were dead. Total TKO.

I never do forearms but I know the feeling.

I did my workout but I did get tired earlier than usual. I changed a couple things though. On the curls workout I was kind of struggling with 35 lbs but I didn't want to drop weight. I stayed at 35 throughout the whole workout. I made up for it on the dips though. Instead of 15 each set I did 20.

I lost a ton of weight eating McDonalds. I did the Atkins diet in med school and lost 35 pounds. I'd go to McD's, get 10 double cheesburgers with no buns and mow them. Believe it or not, my cholesterol actually went down! All the fatty food did a number on my stomach and my energy level went in the shitter. But it did work
    Hal sucks