Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MLB.TV Premium

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar

Re: MLB.TV Premium

So still just opening day for some teams and already I'm sick of seeing the Hanes "fluffy kittens" ad. Fuck outta here.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Does anyone have MLB.TV Premium and watch sometimes on PS3? My season is stuck at 2012. No current season. I even deleted it, re-downloaded it, updated code etc.
    So Send I You By Grace Made Strong

Quote Originally Posted by onlybereaved View Post
    Does anyone have MLB.TV Premium and watch sometimes on PS3? My season is stuck at 2012. No current season. I even deleted it, re-downloaded it, updated code etc.
    Praise The Lord.

Sorry, can't assist ya...

:-)

Galatians 6:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

It's one thing to bust someone's chops about something, it's another to mock God. Not the best bandwagon to hop onto. Regardless of how cool you will seem to Talksox board members.
    So Send I You By Grace Made Strong

I have to set my picture quality to the second-to-lowest quality just to have it stream without constant freezing. Add in some of the bad camera angles and now I can barely see the fucking ball on the way to the plate.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Have you download the plug in they offer? And try not using any website while watching the game, including talksox. What I do is watch from my laptop, then post from my iphone.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Have you download the plug in they offer? And try not using any website while watching the game, including talksox. What I do is watch from my laptop, then post from my iphone.
    Which plugin?

I hear what you're saying but I don't have the attention span to not have other sites up, especially when the baseball goes to commercial break. So far it's seemed to work well at the lower setting, apart from the aforementioned issue of actually seeing shit.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

I believe it's called "Nextdef". It usually pops up on it's own once you open the stream. It's to enhance HD and suppose to make it smoother. I get what you mean by being bored on commercial breaks, but if you use other sites it's bound to slow down.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I believe it's called "Nextdef". It usually pops up on it's own once you open the stream. It's to enhance HD and suppose to make it smoother. I get what you mean by being bored on commercial breaks, but if you use other sites it's bound to slow down.
    Oh right, yeah, I've got that - and guess what? Their numbnuts moderators on their help forum says to disable it at the first sign of trouble. Reading that forum for the comedy almost makes up for the general shittiness of the product. Almost....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

shocked :O

Does mlb.tv still have ads between innings? Because I don't get them and thought they may have removed them before I remembered I have Ad Block.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Yes they do.

Yes they do.
    SWEET. I love Ad Block so much.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

This is the year that MLB can finally kiss my sweaty balls, because I am not renewing. My connection just isn't good enough to make it bearable to watch games. Thinking about getting the radio package instead, or going total cold turkey.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    This is the year that MLB can finally kiss my sweaty balls, because I am not renewing. My connection just isn't good enough to make it bearable to watch games. Thinking about getting the radio package instead, or going total cold turkey.
    So today I thought I might break down and go back to it. So I logged in for today's free game. The picture immediately froze twice in the space of 30 seconds. fml.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win