I thought this is sort of unrelated but then I saw someone wrote a thread about Paplebon not being nice enough to children.

I'm making an uber lineup analysis, the kind that you enter players and their statistics and it gives you the best lineup. The best mathematical one I found only bases itself on SLG and OBP. I'm trying to make one based on speed, average, walks, strikeouts, basically as much as I can and I need some stats if you got them. Some points I'd like to know:
- How BSR (aka ultimate baserunning on fangraphs) affects a runner's chance to go 2nd to home or 1st to 3rd on a single.
- How a slugger or a generally good hitter effects who is hitting infront of him (I'd expect a drop in walks and rise in swinging based stats, but exact numbers would be very helpful).
- How separating lefties and righties in the lineups effects the hitters (How likely we are to see a lefty coming to face 3 back to back lefties versus R L R L combo for example)

Also if you have any other cool and fairly simple ideas I can implement it would be appreciated.

I'll hopefully post the finished result on the internet to show you all how the Sox could have only lost 90 games this season, instead of the 93 their aiming for.