Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Best MLB team forum

  1. #1

    Best MLB team forum

    I did a Google search on each team with forums after the team name (Red Sox forums) and I looked at 2 or 3 for each team. After further inspection, I can conclude that Talksox is the best MLB team forum out there. It is also number 1 if you search "Red Sox forums." This seems to be a pretty big achievement. :clap:
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #2

    Re: Best MLB team forum

    It's mainly because of how awesome I am. But yeah, TS is pretty rad. [hipster] It was better a few years ago, back when it was underground. I used to post all the time, you probably hadn't heard of it back then. [/hipster]

  3. #3

    Re: Best MLB team forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    It's mainly because of how awesome I am. But yeah, TS is pretty rad. [hipster] It was better a few years ago, back when it was underground. I used to post all the time, you probably hadn't heard of it back then. [/hipster]


    PBR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  4. #4

    Re: Best MLB team forum

    That PBR looks even better through my black thick-framed glasses that I don't actually need to wear.

  5. #5

    Re: Best MLB team forum

    ^Thought The Black Keys really "sold-out" and became "mainstream" after Magic Potion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

  6. #6

    Re: Best MLB team forum

    I don't get it.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post


    PBR?
    ***NSFW***
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #8
    ...and this site is awesome. Not hipsterish in the least.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #9
    The most popular place for MLB discussion seems to be the comments under the game recap articles on MLB.com. This forum's threads have the same like 7 people posting over and over. There's always 100+ guests spying on this forum who don't have an account. They should register and join the discussion, but they don't.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    The most popular place for MLB discussion seems to be the comments under the game recap articles on MLB.com. This forum's threads have the same like 7 people posting over and over. There's always 100+ guests spying on this forum who don't have an account. They should register and join the discussion, but they don't.
    They're all just scared of us.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    The most popular place for MLB discussion seems to be the comments under the game recap articles on MLB.com. This forum's threads have the same like 7 people posting over and over. There's always 100+ guests spying on this forum who don't have an account. They should register and join the discussion, but they don't.
    Ugh, I've read some of those. There have been a few discussions that make the YouTube comment sections look like a conversation between Mark Twain and Winston Churchill.


  12. #12
    Let's not get carried away here.....
    We miss you Mike.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Ugh, I've read some of those. There have been a few discussions that make the YouTube comment sections look like a conversation between Mark Twain and Winston Churchill.
    LOL you are good man. You and BTR are the two funniest posters I've read on any Red Sox forum.

  14. #14
    However i made the funniest post you've ever read in a Red Sox forum. HA! Take that, funniest posters!
    We miss you Mike.

  15. #15
    Thanks, it's kind of my thing.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •